Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What College has the best smoking scene?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Fink, Jun 1, 2009.

1. University of Georgia in Athens takes the cake for Georgia campuses.

I have heard Colorado throws down too...

-C

2. The MJ college in Oaksterdam.

3. This.

Every single college I've ever visited or attended had good smoke. If you are choosing your school based on the 'smoking scene' you might want to reevaluate your priorities.

4. Got that Humboldt?

5. no fuckin way man, i cant let this go on. i go to school in Boulder, Colorado... we are the most liberal hippy pot activist campus in the nation. so much weed. every here literally smokes all day everyday. its extremely laid back. if there is a second choice from Boulder, however, it would deffinately be Santa Cruz. california is a bigtime pot scene.

6. #26 SaladFingers, Jun 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2009
    University of Colorado at Boulder.

hands down.

I'll hit you up in a couple years man. Should be moving out there by then ;)

7. how much do you pay at CU, cause i live down by denver and i get good dank for like 15 a gram

8. every college has weed... im a junior and ive never had a problem gettin weed at any college wether i attended or just partied;)

9. im gonna have to say CU also

i live in denver and the bud is good and plentiful out here.

BUT with that being said boulder has the largest 420 gathering in the WORLD with 15,000 strong.

im still moving to humboldt though! lol :wave:

10. cofc is full of dank weed AND hot girls AND the beach...

11. this...

every college will have its fair share of stoners/dealers etc...i went to a pretty small school..and when i lived in the dorms (got kicked out for weed lol)...everybody smoked...everybody. I never had a problem finding weed (i had a problem paying for it tho lol). I went to a party at a different school near there and found bud within an hour...from a complete stranger.

certainly there are schools with a really good "smoking scene" that are better than others...but the differences are negligible...everybody in college smokes weed

12. OWNAGE.
    i agreed when i read this.

13. austin texas

14. Well i go to UF and Im from orlando; likewise there are very few schools in the state I havent visited.

UM had the dankest weed by far, while my UF has one of the worst smoking scenes Ive ever seen. Im serious here, ive been to parties and literally went around asking ppl if they wanna hit my joint with 0 yesses (This has happens ALL the time). In my classes i constantly get looked down upon for being open about pot. Nobody in my dorm smoked for the 3 years i lived on campus, now theres only 1 other person that smokes in my apt building

Luckily one of my best friends from high school decided to gtfo of FL and went to CU. I went there for spring break 2 years ago and loved it so much I keep going back. CU blows away any smoking scene in Florida. Hell he had 2 dealers and a guy who grew on a medical license living on his floor.

15. High Times > TOP 10 CANNABIS COLLEGES

personally though, id have to say they're all pretty similar. I have however heard that Michigan State has some good prices on some good bud, and a high number of tokers.

16. I go to Ohio University. We are known alot more for a party/drinking school. But it has a great smoking scene. Aton of people just smoke joints or whatnot at parties. It is very easy to find good dank in whatever quantities you need. Its all about who you know.

17. #37 philly4life, Jun 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2009
    listen everyone who hating on the kid, he never said he is picking his school based on the drug scene...classic GC over reactions...
    but for people like us it is a legit and fair question. i think it is an important thing to take into account, you can be thrown out of school in some places, and you are forced to live in the dorms many times. most people here are going to smoke more then average (esp in college) and ensuring that your school wont boot you for a pipe or red eyes is good.
    it should not be the main thing on your list, or even very high up, but if a school seriously punishes kids for a little pot then i could see how you would not go there!!!
    maybe the thread should be , what schools are seriously against pot.

EDIT: UVM is in the top ten list in that link...but its from 2005

18. haha that article is cool...i definetly imagined UVM to be there..i live in MA and ive never even heard of Hampshire college lol...guess its a great weed school tho haha

it said that Boston is the most pot smoking-est city...fuck ya dude...boston is tha shit...proud to be from there

19. University of Colorado at Boulder

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBWmU_CXIYc&feature=related"]YouTube - This is 420 Boulder Colorado, Norlin Quad[/ame]

/thread

Ive never went there, but my friend has.

20. not to be a dick, because plenty of people do it and its not just you, but what the hell makes you able to just decide when a thread is over? It seems like the washington huskies haven't shown up yet, and it's only a matter of time before city college of san francisco and UTEP speak up