what college do/did you go to?

Discussion in 'General' started by funkerdoink, Jan 31, 2007.

1. just wondering... im sure there are a ton of college students on here. I got accepted to university of ohio so i think im going there next year

2. a small lutheran college in columbus, ohio then i transferred to "The" :rolleyes: ohio state university where i dropped out..

but gl with OU man.. i know they have a crazy halloween down there in athens

3. i go to Miami Dade College, home of the sharks. yea its not that much to be proud of, but once i get my AA im university bound.

4. I attend University of Phoenix (on campus/online) here in Cali. I'm a senior currently and obtaining my Bachelors of Science in IT. Planning to graduate this fall if my electives transfers over from a local community college. Than its all about :smoking:

5. washington state university, out in the ol' wheatfields. Its a fun college though.

6. I am currently attending California State University : Chico :smoking: :hello:

7. I've been accepted to Kettering University, Michigan Technological University, and Michigan State University.

I just got differed from University of Michigan Engineering School :(

8. Texas state technical. Goin to a 4yr after this

9. Ohio University is where i call home man. I love this place.

10. cornell university.

11. university of illinoins in champaign.

12. hey sir jman, the cornell in cali? pretty cool if you go there cuz its a great school

13. appalachian state university

14. I go to Cornell University in Ithaca, NY, the Ivy League one. . . .

www.cornell.edu

15. Me too next semester! I hope to come see the school at the beginning of March. Going for a degree in horticulture.

16. Horticulture...right on. Where are you from? You'll love it here I'm sure...:smoking:

17. app. state has a dank football team too

18. Umass- dartmouth

19. just got accepted to the University of Colorado.:) life is good

20. I got accepted to Ferris State University in the fall for Music Industry Management. The school is located in Big Rapids, Michigan.