What class(es) did you get the best grades in?

Discussion in 'General' started by CrowClaw, Jan 10, 2013.

1. lol showoff!

more details on ur degrees please, egghead :wave:

2. Never gotten lower than a B in any art class, ever. I was pretty terrible at math until college
    and I've always been terrible at history (and still am). Throughout school and into college my reading comprehension and writing skills have been pretty far ahead of my peers.

3. I was Awesome at English (Hated it) Great at Math (Love it) Great at Science (Love it)

I really just hated Spanish (I suck) and History (I suck)

Did awesome in HS and college i'm generally good at school but that's because I learned the art of bullshit through my father.

4. I always did best in English, which was my favorite class and "escape" at school. It definitely helped that the teacher was a real mentor to me. I also did well in Bio (a favorite subject) and French (a primary language for me at home). And shop classes, which have always been my lot in life.

I failed history due to skipping, and I did exceptionally poor in maths - I absolutely did not get along with my math teacher. School was torture for me, but I did well.

5. History, i could never study and get between A-B.

6. Got an A* in English. In England that's the highest grade

7. every course was easy to get a good grade in. all i had to do way pay attention, take notes, and actually do the homework. i ended up getting an A or a B in almost every class i've had. history and math sometimes got pretty stressful/difficult depending on the teacher

8. #28 Twee, Jan 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2013
    In school, I'd do best in English and history. I never went to PE, used go behind the school and smoke instead.

At the moment, getting straight A's in bioethics and straight A's in human right law.
    I'm doing crappy in 20th century lit. (C average)

9. I was always a history dude, but I hated what they taught I'm school. I didn't get the best in English, but I feel that's what I got most out of a high school. My English 4/creative writing teacher kinda had that failed author swag to him I'd you know what I mean. He is chill as hell and a really smart guy. When I make it big someday I'm going to publish one of his books lol.

10. #30 The Incredible, Jan 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2013
    In High School:

History
    Engineering
    Computer Science
    Math

In college:
    History
    Computer Science (my major)

11. Best classes were geography, social studies, history and I would say math as well
    Worst classes more like class was Spanish. English I was good at writing stories, poems, essays, etc. and reading but all the rules I was bad at but I still did good. I hated some of chemistry but it wasn't bad.

12. Me too it basically all i saw it as was reading a story and then answering questions about the story really not all that hard.