Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What clarifies you to be a experienced toker?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Tseten, Dec 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How many years do u guys say for someone to be smoking to become an experienced toker? Or even months?

2. What kind of experiance??Are you including to knowing what your doing not to get caught?This also has to do on how much you've been smoking too.I would say above 5 years to be experianced in everything.

3. In my opinion it's not how long you've been smoking that makes you a seasoned toker. It's how much you know about the cannabis culture.

• Like Like x 12
  4. Ah, an excellent question. Well, I'd have to say once my schooling was complete at Juliard and I was deemed to have mastered the arts of toking and all etiquette encompassed within the act its self, I graduated with honors.

• Like Like x 6
  5. Obviously this.

I started considering myself "experienced" when I noticed people asking me about shit like I knew what I was talking about. Then I realized... I did sorta know what I was talking about  :smoking:

• Like Like x 7
    Not really because someone who has never smoked could just study books/internet information on weed and know more about the culture than someone who has been smoking 10 years

• Like Like x 1
  7. i don't think anyone can really understand any culture unless they're immersed in it. idc how much someone may read about marijuana and those who smoke it, if they don't smoke they probably don't know enough first hand when it comes to "weed culture"

• Like Like x 2
    Whether your interested in cars or not i dont know but here is a example. If your group of friends were a bunch of car heads and you didnt know anything about them you might want to read up about cars just so you dont seem a complete retard.

Lets say you took it over the top and actually learned all about cars and i mean everything there is to know. You could hold conversations and debate ect over what car is faster, weight to power ratio and what not even though you have absolute no interest/experience when it comes to going to car events/races ect.

Above text explained

So a person could know everything about weed culture and how to do things like how to hit a bong/pipe, how to roll 
    even when he has no experience in doing so

Hope i made sense lol im baked

• Like Like x 1
  9. I think it's with the balance of knowing & having experience with the culture.
    You can read all you want and know as much as you can read but if you don't have the experience you won't be able to link both of those together. But when you can link them together, that's she. You can acknowledge themselves as an experienced stoner

Who Dat!

10. #10 SupaaBaked, Dec 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2013
    If they know what they're talking about then they know what they're talking about. I've smoked with younger people who know a lot about it and i've smoked with older people who have been smoking for decades and don't know dick really and vica versa. If you can last all night taking bonghits of top shelf than more than likely you're a seasoned toker. Then when people i think are seasoned tokers start talking about growing they lose some credibility.

11. If you understand and follow the protocols and principles when it comes to smoking Cannabis and it's illegal status.

12. [quote name="SirOmniscient" post="19138087" timestamp="1386705155"]Not really because someone who has never smoked could just study books/internet information on weed and know more about the culture than someone who has been smoking 10 years[/quote]They would know different things....

13. you have to have been busted at least once

• Like Like x 2
  14. You need to know everything there is to know about the Cannabis world, like a previous poster said up there! A lot of people who think they are seasoned tokers are not even yet seasoned tokers.

You need to know everything from blunt rolling, to bongs, to vapes, to oils, to edibles 

You need to know things about the plant itself, good weed and bad weed, how it is grown, what makes good weed good, and more.

You should know how to make drug deals with dealers and how to "deal" with your dealers and not annoy them. 

You should know how to take care of your pieces and your buds. 

The list goes on and on. It's complete knowledge of the subject that makes you more seasoned. 

15. Well I think it has more to do with how much you know about it. I've only been toking for around 4 years but in that time I attained a huge wealth of knowledge about MJ, and I would call myself experienced.

16. When the art of weed smoking has lost its associated stigma, the person begins to judge the herb on their own terms without regard to law and opinion

17. You can be smoking for 10 years and be inexperienced with the culture, I'd say, if someone knows their shit, they know it, and they're seasoned. But I've met people who have smoked for 15 years plus and still talk about the old myth's of bud.

18. Minimum 5 years of smoking, can roll a joint/cone. Has smoked hash, has taken dabs, owns a grinder, owns a piece or bubbler or has owned one. Smokes at least once a day, has gone on t-break more than once, has sold a little on the side, can tell the difference between concentrates, good bud from bad bud. Knows the lingo, has made brownies. But most of all a season toker knows when to smoke and when not to smoke and doesn't let it control his or her life but rather enhance it and has been for a long time

19. Tell me this. Can you read a book on fixing an engine and then go fix one?  Most people would need a book on tool usage and shop safety as well. Are you here to study the stoners?

20. Like hanging a whole plant upside down to dry so the resin drips down. He couldn't wrap his head around the fact that the trichs are attatched to stalks and they don't move and this person has been smoking for over a decade.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.