What Ciggs. you smoke?How much a pack?

Discussion in 'General' started by iloveyoumary, Jul 15, 2008.

1. garunteed 6.50 - 9.00 in anchorage depending what you get.

specialty smokes (djarum and such) 9.50 and up

.6oz pouch of top 3.00

2. Camel Wides.
    4.25 a pack. Sometimes I'll hit it up with some Reds.
    [​IMG]
    :eek::smoke::hello:100th post:hello::smoke::eek:

3. wides are good. they're like smoking 2 cigs. i buy them in buy 1 get 1s alot. i also like kool XL. comes out to 5.77 for a pack of kools. camel wides are 5.93... a buy one get one of either is probably 6.67

4. I used to smoke those all of the time. I swear after 6 months of smoking a pack of those a day, I felt like I had lung cancer.

5. I smoke Marb Reds, Camel lights, or marb lights for 5 a pack. Every once in a while Ill go with some camel wide menthols

6. Marlboro Menthols when I need it.

$4.50.

7. Turkish Golds pretty much. they're like 5.50 or something. Kool sent out coupons a few months ago so i was smokin those for 4.50 minus 2 from the coupon but the menthol wasn't tastin good after a few weeks. I hear turkish royals are the shit but i've never smoked them.

8. Newport box 100s

usually $3 a pack unless i but a carton, then they average 2.50 or less

9. camel lights...used to smoke marlboro reds, cuz i like the hard filter but i like the taste of camels better.

and seriously...all you americans suck. i pay about 9.50 downtown for my cigarettes and 8.50 or so ioff the island.

10. I only smoke poles!!!

Er, I mean... :bolt:

11. newports short box. they're like 4 something but i buy them by the cartons for 27 bucks. not bad.

12. red 100's about 4 and some change in Fl

13. I smoke red 100's they're about 5 dollars
    but when im broke i'll go for camel menthols 2 packs for 6 bucks