What Ciggs. you smoke?How much a pack?

Discussion in 'General' started by iloveyoumary, Jul 15, 2008.

1. American Spirits Light... $5.15/pack.
    on occasion Camel Turkish Golds $4.25/pack
    I also always have a pack of this rainbow colored cigs in my car for when I'm driving my drunk friends around, it keeps them occupied and stops them from messing with my radio... those bitches are $6.99/pack... but man the drunks love their rainbow cigs.

2. Kool originals 4.14 with tax. For sure. I love being in Kansas for tobacco haha

3. camel turkish royals i think r the bomb

4. parliaments are nearly 10 dollars in new york

5. holy shitballs:eek:

6. Lol... parliaments are considered cheap cigs around here. I think they're under $4/pack.

7. Marb lights :eek: I used to be a B&H Gold man but they're too much for my throat nowadays. 10 deck costs ~£3 over here, gettin' expensive (gone up over a £1 since I was in school)

8. marlboro reds bout 4.50ish a pack here depending on the store. 1-2 packs a day

9. My friends dad had a job at Brown and Williamson Tobacco....the fine men that make Lucky Strikes so delicious. We live in North Caroliina and B&W is in Kentucky or some shit. So everytime my friends dad came back from a business trip he had boxes of cartons that he got for free from the company.

He would get boxes of cartons of Lucky's and any kind of Pall Malls you could want, plus Kool greens and blues.

His son would sell us ( his good friends) any pack for a $1 and any carton for $10.....

And back when I was a bad-ass, cigarette smoking 16 year old, getting cigarettes illegally from your friend was a lot better than having to get people to buy them for an underage kid.

10. Camel Lights are close to six bucks here in Seattle. So i buy 99's an put them out half way.

i smoke a pack in like 2 days usually. But i can not smoke also, like tonight i had one smoke left, made it last for a few hours, smoked a rolled or two off the homie at work, and a real one at the end of the night.

that aint fucking bad i must say

11. A friend of mine actually has to have these shipped up from Miami... I imagine that theyre more expensive this way, but its all he smokes.

I smoke Marlboro reds, and in where Im from in Florida, I pay 3.75 a pack. But here in Louisiana, theyre actually 4.50 a pack! I went up in walmart and got a pack for 4.16 and was all pissed because I thought walmart was supposed to be cheaper... Well they ARE as compared to regular gas stations and whatnot.

12. Newport 100's $6.35 a pack

13. Damn- Newports shorts in a box are hittin 4$ at a tobacco store down the street.

14. turkish silver is what i smoke. its 4.20 here.

and thats not a shitty joke, they are 4.20

15. Marb reds at like 6 20 a pack, more in the city

16. back when i smoked (age 11-15) you could get packs of cigs for about 2 bucks..

glad i quit those like 10 years ago. :hello:

17. Holy crap.... I live in Canada... the tax on cigarettes here is ruthless. I usually smoke Dunhills. they'er about 9 - 10.50 Canadian depending on what kind of store you go to.

18. He is getting robbed then. If you're in the states, virtually EVERY gas station has Kamel Reds and Kamel Red Lights in stock, they just don't realize it. If I go into a gas station that doesn't know me, I have to tell them to look under the counter, or go to the back and look. They always have them.

19. A Pack of Marb Reds here cost $4.36 at my local headshop. but never over 5 anywhere else.

so I just say 5 for the sake of argument.

but yeah.