What Ciggs. you smoke?How much a pack?

Discussion in 'General' started by iloveyoumary, Jul 15, 2008.

1. 8.50 a pack in new york i smoked marlboro smooths , shits too expensive in new york so fuck that

2. They're almost $7 after sales tax here in MA. Price just went up a dollar here.

3. I started on Marlboro Milds when I was 15, moved to Marlboro Lights by 16 and quit soon after that.

That was back when they were 2.69 here....now its almost 4.00

4. [​IMG]

$3.50 a pack

5. [​IMG]

Those are $4.89 a pack, but they're expensive cigarettes anyway. They always have been. About a 1/2 pack to 3/4 of a pack a day.

6. I get Montegos for 32 a carton
    We sometimes roll our own and it averages out to 7 bucks a carton :hello:

7. i roll my own ciggaretes sometimes but i don't enjoy them as much

8. newport 100's in a soft pack 5$ a pack in ohio

9. Marlboro's here in cali, 3.45 a pack

10. reds- around 3.50 in nc

11. I'm not a daily smoker, but when i do, i prefer Lucky strike's. $8 a pack..

12. kamel wides, 2.60 a pack here in sc and tax free on base :D

13. fuck i hate canadian cigarette prices, belmont (big pack) is like 10 bucks here

14. nj, marlboro menthol is 6 a pack. newps 6 a pack.

15. [​IMG]

5 bucks a pack in MI

16. [​IMG]

my favorite stoges. too bad they stopped making this blend of camel lights. i mean, the new ones are good but these are still better.

almost forgot, i did find a soft pack of the old camel lights. 5 bucks in SF

17. where in nc do you live? couple of my friends smoke marlboro reds and they are 3.50 a pack here

18. [​IMG][​IMG] and on occasion [​IMG]:D

19. hell yeah cloves are bomb

20. my preferred brand that i won't buy except on special occaisions. 6.49 a pack in NJ :eek:

[​IMG]</a>