What Cigarette Brand?

Discussion in 'General' started by Walter White, Nov 12, 2009.

1. I have never smoked cigarettes and I've never even inhaled any smoke other than weed. I've tried lots of cigars and tobacco pipes so now I figured I might as well try cigarettes since I'm basically trying everything I can now that I'm in college.

What brand should I try? I realize it's personal preference but I don't want to pick something too harsh my first time or get something I hate.

Marlboro Reds seem to be very popular but they might be too harsh. I was thinking maybe I should get Camel Lights? Any insight?

2. I like American Spirits cause they are more natural it has no additives its a nice smoke too

if you want something more popular go for Newports they have the biggest nicotine buzz IMO

3. i smoke newport regulars but newports are like the worst kind for you, i'd say camel menthol, which i would like to switch to. and like the guy above said, american spirits are very natural and burns slow, but are expensive. why would you want to start smoking in the first place?

4. Marlboro Reds.

American Spirits taste like pure ass, literally. If your going to try a cigarette, you might as well try the best of the best to get the full experience.

5. i usually smoke newports, but if you want something easy that goes down like it's nothing give craven-a a chance.

6. why start?

7. i agree newports are the strongest buzz...but lately ive ben smoking marlboro 100's menthol

8. I prefer American spirits. Like zombie green said their non addictive. I get the best buzz from American Spirit Menthol. Slow burn, not harsh, and an over good cig.

9. Don't even bother...they're all crap now with the fire safety shit :mad:

10. I'll repeat

Why would you start?

Every smoker I've ever talked to has said they regret it...you wanna end up like Walter White?

11. FUUUUUUUCK did that start already!? My last pack of kooks I got were Saturday they wernt fire safe.

12. I personally think menthol cigs are nasty. I don't like anything about them. On that note I don't like reds because they break when I ash them. I usually stick to Marlboro Lights or L&M Lights 100s. Right now I'm splitting a pack of Camel Crush with a friend since shes a menthol girl and I'm not, neither of us smoke that much unless we're toking.
    I happen to agree with the ones asking why start? I regret starting and restarting completely.

13. 3 weeks ago in Michigan...check your packs by the upc code...it'll say FSC

14. Seriously bro, dont start with it. It costs a shitload and it doesnt even do all that much. With the money you would spend on cigs, you could by a brand new RooR

15. newports are what i smoke

16. after not consuming nicotine for over half a year, i tried to vape some tooday.

THAT SHIT IS GROSS. ewww blughhhh guys it was nasty. tasted so bad with barly and vapor. very very harsh, throat hurting/irritating.. blehhh no wonder i dont use the stuff

17. American Spirits all the way! Especially the organic ones. No chemicals, just tobacco so they last longer too.

18. I think Camel menthols taste the best, thats what I smoke. But Newports definitely give you the best buzz.

19. #19 Free The BIRDS, Nov 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2009
    [quote name='Walter White']I have never smoked cigarettes and I've never even inhaled any smoke other than weed. I've tried lots of cigars and tobacco pipes so now I figured I might as well try cigarettes

20. Such a poor taste in smokes this thread has.