Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Celebrity Stoner are you Most Like?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SupremeBeam, Aug 11, 2006.

1. Which celebrity do you think you are most like?

I think im like Chris Farley, the funny attitude like bigger than life. plus i have the same attitude on death as farley. you live once man so just have fun.

2. i'm like that guy who smokes weed...you know, the guy with the hair, and he was in all those movies with that dog...yah...that guy is pretty sweet.

3. I LOVE THAT GUY, lol j/k im fucking baked right though, fucking steamroller + bong + good weed=supremebeam fucking stoned!

4. i've been three days without weed *sniff* i just wanna get blazed.

5. I'm like jesus, I walk around spreading peace and love.

6. The guy on the couch. Half-baked.

7. im the guy that sits on the computer and talks to ppl like myself on fourms......

8. i'm more like george w. bush, everyones knows i do that shit, but thank god for probable deniability

9. brad pitt, lol. Idk.

10. I can't say im much like Bill Clinton, but he's most definitely my favorite person who's been in government.. haha.. caught buying a dub.. who gets caught buying a dub.. christ.. Of course, if you always had secret service 5 feet behind your ass, it's bound to happen right? As for celebrity stoner im most like, I'd say Silent Bob, straight up...

11. I'm Kumar.

12. Well, my personality would be like Chong..And i talk like him when i get really baked..

13. Im one of the Jewish Stoners in H+K GTWC. With a mix of Harold.

14. This is going to sound so cheesy but for me iam more like tupac!
    i grow up with a lot of shit in my life,and still sometimes theres no end to it but i keep trying to belive better days will come! plus iam quite hype and all ways ready to be out spoken but i do say some shit i dont mean and wish i never,and i do feel iam before or after my time,i cant settle in this life but u learn to adaped iam proberly like a millon other people but the question was what it was and theres my anwser and iam not no big tupac fan eigther, i like his music/films but was drawn to him by how he felt as a person not the rap gangsta stuff.

15. I suppose I'm like Mother Theresa. Mothafucka of a stoner, she was.

16. Willie Nelson, I read his book the tao of willie and he just humbles you. He puts life in a whole new perspective. He's a down to earth dude and i have become pretty down to earth my self. Money comes and goes but its moments with friends that you remember for ever that can never be bought.

17. Dave Chappelle in basically every way is what friends say, and yes I'm black despite my username [a friend created my account, I took over after he did].

18. im slater off of dazed and confused... fuckin stoned all the time and a hippie:hippie:

19. id say jon stewart...lol

20. smokey from friday cause i do nothing but smoke all day