what causes leaves to twist

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by YourHIGHness59, Dec 20, 2012.

1. General question

2. I believe ph issue.

You got something going on?

3. Yea my seedlings 8 days old Ph is 6.5. I'm starting to think its a heat issue

4. Temps today are in the 80s never went over 84.4. Is this a issue. I read that its OK as long as it doesn't go over 86

5. Nope that's fine. I'm guessing overwatering unless your not measuring temps at the plants level

6. Yea its about 6 inches above my plants. But I think your right about overwatering

7. Plant level temps are 79 ish ....I definitely overwaterd them ....thanks buddy

8. Remember to allow the soil to dry out completely before watering, and when you water be sure to completely satutate the soil until about 10% seeps through the drainage holes

9. When you say fully dry out do you mean a few inches or FULLY lol sorry if it sounds like a stupid question. I just want to make sure. Thanks :)

10. wilting, under or over watering (probably the ladder)

11. I absolutely over watered. What I did was I watered as soon as the lights came on and at about 10am I added some more soil on top and added more water smh (dickhead move on my part) I know

12. Definitely the latter

13. In a party cup? About 1 inch should be dry. It should feel lighter when you pick it up. Depending on your medium it usually takes 2-3 days for a party cup to dry out enough

14. OK thanks once again I really appreciate the help and tips.

15. Not a problem! That's why we're here :smoke: