What caused this.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Burnie420cali, Apr 26, 2011.

1. All 4 of my plants on the tops have 6 leaves. What would cause this? There all fire og in foxfarm soil foxfarm nutes 400 hps light been in flower stage for almost 3 weeks now .

Attached Files:

2. Hmmmmm lol IDK but I found a 5-leaf clover one time and have read about people finding 6 and 7-leaf clovers.

Are all the leaves that way, or just that one set?

3. There's 4 or 5 tops on each plant, and they all have 6 leaves ive never seen anything like it.

4. It's gonna be highly hallucinogenic :eek:

Heh that'd be cool

5. I know lets hope so lol

6. I've had this happen as well, most plants produce odd numbers, I was getting 6 and 8, rather than 5 or 7, I think it has to do with 2012, lol

7. Haa could be idk man just hope there all females

8. could be the genetics...could be nothing......

tip: to check they are fem take a clone and flower the clone it will tell u if its a fem or male if its male kill the plant its from or take it well away from ur fems

9. Im almost two weeks into flowering.

10. Or 3 haa not really keeping track.

11. start keeping track get a daily diary and write all your plant info down ph, temp, humidity everything this will ensure you know and can track everything you have done only the best bud is found from the most organised next time try the method i suggested to avoid any disapointments when a male turns all ur fems into ladyboys and ur buds are bunk and popping with seeds 3 weeks into flowering you should already know if you have males or fems

12. They look female , I mean I kept a few dates. But I just hope there not going hermie.
    O yaa there growing way way to tall how can I fix this.

13. chop the tops

14. What is it male or female?

Attached Files:

15. Those look like the pistils on my plant so i would say FEMALE! But look for male parts just to be sure they haven't hermied on you due to stress

16. looks fem would agree with corn though keep an eye out as a ladyboy will have both traits...

17. Coo ill keep an eye on them .