Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What caused this bad trip?/ Has anyone else experienced this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TyroneMane, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Alright so not too long ago, I had a really bad trip and I was just wanting some opinions on what you think might have caused this and/or have any of you went through this? So me and my friend went and got some weed from his sister.. who got it from her dealer. The weed was good. Very sticky, really strong smell, and overall looked good. So we rolled a blunt and smoked the whole thing. While smoking, I could tell that I was getting high af because everything just felt so much more intense than any other time I have smoked. Also, we were just smoking outside behind my house in this small field. Anyways, after we finished it, we started to walk back to my house and then probably walked around for 10 minutes before going inside. At first, this high was really weird but probably one of the best I had ever had. Literally nothing even felt real and it felt like I was in some type of dream but it was an amazing feeling. However, we went inside and for about 20 minutes I was just chilling enjoying the high with my friend. Then all of a sudden, I get terrible anxiety and start panicking about things. We were watching this high boosting video and it literally hurt to watch it. I don't know how else to explain it but I just could not watch it. Then I just kept on freaking out and wanting the high to go away. I realize now that a lot of it was just me panicking and having anxiety but I had never had a high like this before. Eventually, I just layed down for a while until I was sleepy enough to fall asleep. Even the next day, I felt really weird for a few hours and eventually it went away and I was happy again. Also, instead of being really happy while being high... I was really sad. I thought it was just the weed but since then, I have smoked that same weed 2 times and it hasn't done that. Just to note, I'm not really a beginner. I've been smoking for months and I was smoking multiple times a week when that bad trip had happened.

2. Sounds like Spice mixed in with low quality weed to me

is a popular trick on many noobs these days

IMO" grow ya own

good luck

3. You could tell it wasn't low quality weed though lol and this guy wouldn't have done some stuff like that to it

4. Listen,
    You might've had a normal panic attack. They make you feel like you're dying. & weed intensifies it... for me at least. After sex (has to be rough or really interactive) I have these crazy panic attacks that make me scared to even go in...no pun intended lol (sick to my stomach, dizzy, skin crawling, feeling your heart beating strongly, short breaths) I shower and i'm ok, the moment i get back to the room it starts. I usually wait it out until I just pass out.
    Anyways like i was saying, This only happens to me if I SMOKE STRONG BUD riiiiiight before I get to business. I've been doing some research and it says physical activity in itself can cause panic attacks, and with weed being so relaxed, i guess it leaves room for the attack to feel more intense.
    Not sure if that's your usual routine with walking a little distance right after some strong weed but i'm willing to bet that's what did it.

5. PS DO NOT WATCH THOSE BOOSTING VIDEOS when ur not feeling too good! lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I've smoked and walked around a lot longer than that before and hasn't happened. It could be because that weed was a lot stronger but I'm not sure. I still have yet to have a high exactly like that one again

7. and ive been having high sex for over 10 years lol this only started happening this year. They come out of the blue.
    i hope its not that cause i dont wish that on anyone. but you should'nt rule it out either, or the spice comment, You never know peoples intentions.
    Pics would help as well.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Some people just get anxiety from being high.
    It happens

9. if and when it does happen, it may help to find a comfortable seated position, and focus on breathing with increasing the count between breaths. for example, breathe in and count to four. breathe out and count to four. maybe increase the count to six. it is a technique that lowers the heart rate, and that I learned through my meditation practice and yoga. it help me last month when I had a panic attack and thought I was going to die.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  10. Yes!!!!!!!!!! Definitely agree

• Like Like x 2
  11. I hate that I just started having more anxiety when smoking though lol. Before, I never had these issues

12. Had that happen to me on some OG Kush. I fell asleep actually then woke up in full blown anxiety attack. I to go into the bathroom and throw some water on my face and tell myself to calm the hell down. Its definitely scary but rare as long as you know your limits.

13. Yeahhh. I feel like once it happens once though, you are more prone to it happening again and you worry about it a lot more