What Cartoon Character Would You Smoke WIth?

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by AllBlind420, Sep 26, 2004.

1. angry beavers

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'd get blotto with Otto

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  3. otto spells otto backwards haha. I would definitely puff with someone from the simpsons, most likely Homer or Skinner, otto would freak me out

• Like Like x 1
  4. Randy Marsh/Towelie from South Park or Shaggy from Scooby Doo

• Like Like x 1
  5. roger from american dad, daria, salem from sabrina the teenage witch, buttercup from powerpuff girls

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'd love to smoke with Inspector Gadget. He's kind of clumsy and spastic, but I bet the weed would chill him out. Plus, you'd never have to get off the couch because he could just go-go-gadget arms for everything out of reach.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Stewie Griffin

Mr Burns

Mr Mackey

Homer

Bender

Fry

The Professor

Oh my god man imagine hot boxing the time travel machine with bender fry and professor

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dexter would be cool too

• Like Like x 1
  9. Totoro

10. I've always liked Jessica Rabbit... Used to wish I could grow up to look like her, minus the red hair

• Like Like x 1
  11. XD That would be cool! Go Go Gadget weed! *Later* Go Go Gadget phone, *dialing Pizza Hut* ...'I wanna order an extra large deep dish meat lovers pizza n bread sticks'!

12. Nice! I love Roger, Daria... I loved watching that on MTV back in the day! Buttercup was always my favorite PPG! She wasn't too girly, a tough girl!

• Like Like x 1
  13. #1954 Sw33t.candy420, Jun 19, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
    Yes! Towelie's always high so he'd ALWAYS have weed on him! *A friend with weed, is a friend indeed!*, I'd love to smoke with Randy, he'd be a trip...so would Shaggy!

• Like Like x 1
  14. I used to love Angry Beavers! Norbert was my favorite one, I used to have a stuffed Norbert n called him 'Norbbie'...

15. I loved Rocco's Modern Life! XD Courage the Cowardly Dog should smoke, soo much anxiety!

16. Yes! XD

17. Well id say either scooby and shaggy(obviously) or someone like peter griffin or brian from family guy. Or maybe even ren and stimpy

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  18. Awesome pic!!! I'm stealing it btw! ✌

19. Hell yeah he could!!! Never thought of that!!! ✌️