What career's are available to me?

Discussion in 'General' started by Boomer Bledsoe, Aug 4, 2009.

1. sup blades,

I've been thinking of what I want to do when I get out of college. Today, I realized that I'm pretty good at manipulating and using people. Lying to them, being contradictory, going behind others backs and coming out on top. Thinking up crazy schemes and winning in the end

What types of careers could I go into that maximize this potential for a greater good? I was thinking more along the lines of lawyer, lobbiest, something like that. I'm pretty decent at writtten and verbal communication and I enjoy talking to people.

I don't want to be a bastard. I just think I'm really good at this and could make a lot of money for myself awhile the while helping people.

what do you guys think?

2. Send me $50 and ill tell you a great way to make tons of cash.

3. 1) Never pick a career off of a skill you "realized today"
    2) How about a career in what you're already studying in college?

4. I'd take acting.

5. you sound like every politician on the hill. try politics it uses all of your "skills"

6. I'm constantly realizing new things about myself. its self discovery and allows me to fine tune what I'm good at. I'm double majoring in aging studies and sociology. I like these, but I still desire more. Aging is a field where ANYTHING is possible. I could be a lawyer, run a business, work at a non-profit, teach. Its really open. I wana do peacecorps but thats about it right now

I want to do something where I'm in a position of power and influence. Where I can make a difference and change stuff for the better. Looking at today's society though, does playing by the rules really get us anywhere? Look at today's politicians.

7. lolol thats theft

8. bump for advertising. great career

9. That was clever. The original post is like a perfect description of that guy.

10. They say you'll change your mind about 2 or 3 times when you get to college so..

For know just give it some good thought? Think of stuff not only that you're good at, but also that you'd love to do.

11. hahahahaha that had me laughing my ass off