what car do you drive?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by Scapegoat Adams, Jun 4, 2012.

1. #1 Scapegoat Adams, Jun 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2012
    i'm reppin a 2000 toyota celica. its red and its my baby. its got 242000 miles on it and its still running strong. yea, my dad used to drive A LOT. this pic is off of google. mine has no spoiler which makes it a lot more manlier haha. btw, forgot to mention, its a manual.
    [​IMG]

2. #2 BlazeLE, Jun 4, 2012
    slow, stock (aside from wheels), automatic 93 sc300 that i wish i hated as much as i want to so i could sell it. its my first and its been almost a year since i bought it (june 6th if i remember correctly). its terrible on gas and runs on premium. i get the same gas mileage as my friends 400hp WRX thats actually worth the shitty gas mileage. i want to hate it but i cant. i would love it if i had like 12k to drop into it.
    [​IMG]

after scrounging through my tumblr i bought the car on july 21st. dont know why i was thinking june 6th :/

3. why do u hate it?

4. I'm a man so I drive a truck.

ForumRunner_20120604_020203.png

5. lol ok. your opinion. whats your mpg?

6. I don't anymore. Automobiles and I don't seem to mix well. I dunno what the deal is.. :confused_2:
    [​IMG]

7. [quote name='"Scapegoat Adams"']
    lol ok. your opinion. whats your mpg?[/quote]

About 15 ;) and I can go through some crazy stuff

8. #8 DDV, Jun 4, 2012
    Haters gonna hate.. but I hotbox this shit everyday :smoke:

[​IMG]

9. faded blue '89 civic hatch standard model with a dx 1.5 and a dx 5 speed tranny or an si 1.6 sohc and si 5 speed im thinking the dx. i got an '85 toyota pickup 2wd that sits like a 4wd with a liitle bit bigger tires 5 speed love em both

10. #11 BlazeLE, Jun 4, 2012
    i dont hate it, i want to but i dont.

its slow as fuck, automatic, terrible on gas and runs on premium, but more than anything its because i cant afford to make it how i envision it.

oh yeah and its a fucking bitch to insure... red, RWD, coupe...

11. thats about what i get which is why i want to hate my car.

12. 87 z28

Attached Files:

13. good ol link

14. Get some rims and a couple subs in the back and you'll be king of the soccer moms. I always wanted to have an ironic car tbh, I bet a van prevents you from getting pulled over for smoking.

15. [quote name='"cripin210Tx"']I'm a man so I drive a truck.

[/quote]

sexy truck

i drive a 2001 one mazda tribute come@mebro.

16. 2004 Honda Accord here, never realized how lucky I was to have this as my first car. Stable as FUCK, and sexy in it's own way.

17. bro you gotta go VIP with that bitch.

[​IMG]

18. Black 2000 GMC Sonoma. Not my favorite vehicle I've owned but it's pretty sweet little truck.

19. '07 Cobalt and an '01 Silverado