Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What CAN'T cannabis do?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chadddd, Apr 15, 2011.

1. #1 chadddd, Apr 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2011
    Im about to make a huge rant. So if you dont want in on this, get out now.

Cannabis is the most amazing plant in the world. This is the only reason its illegal. Imagine how many jobs and buisnesses would go down. The economy would come to stand still.

Remember when the U.S. encouraged hemp production during WW2? Thats only because in the time of war, especially an epic world war, they new that hemp was the best choice for many things.

The flower has seemingly endless amounts of medical uses

Hemp seeds contain all essential fatty acids we need.

Hemp fiber is some of the most durable in the world.

Biofuel can be made. Henry ford predicted engines would run on hemp in the future.

Hemp paper is favored over tearing down trees.

Imagine if solar, wind and geothermal energy resources were taken completely advantage of, along with growing millions and millions of acres of hemp. It would be the cleanest and most efficient society ever created.

The U.S. government is controlled by businesses. Cannabis is bad for business. Cannabis will stay illegal.

Recently on the Dr. Oz show, there was a marijuana debate. Everytime something was against medical marijuana, there was a few claps in the audience. However, there was one douchebag in the audience who stuck out.

Marijuana: Why It

at 2:05, this guy just stands up out of nowhere in the crowd and starts spewing bullshit about how its MORE healthy to be addicted to prescription drugs than it is marijuana. My blood started boiling when this faggot starting talking. ITS VERY OBVIOUS THAT GUY WAS PAID TO DO THAT.

Its very obvious that no matter what we try to do or say, we get shut down. Theyve made law to the point that you have to go to law school for 8 years to understand any of it. How the fuck is this possible? They made it so any regular citizen doesnt know their rights or the law. So they have complete control over us.

Isnt it kind of weird that they needed amendments to the constitution back in the 1920s to ban alcohol, but then the nixon administration steps in and then all the sudden all of these substances are illegal and you can go to prison for life over some of them? What the hell happened there?

Idk if you believe that JFK was assassinated by the CIA because he wasnt doing what the banks told him to do, or that 9/11 was an inside job (so the patriot act and other things can be passed), or if terrorism is a huge fake lie so that it gives us perfectly good excuses to take rights away (patriot act, invading other countries for resources). Did you know more people die from asprin than terrorist acts every year? terrorism is the biggest fraud ever. Ever heard of an Economic hitman? The U.S. is the biggest the terrorizer in the world.

Did you know afghanistan didnt become the worlds biggest opium producer til the U.S. entered it in 2001? Weve had troops stationed there FOR 10 YEARS NOW, AND OPIUM PRODUCTION HAS GONE UP!!!! Did you know we never found any biological weapons or WMD in Iraq, the sole purpose of invading in the first place? Everything is about resources. Recently wells fargo was caught money laundering like 30 billion dollars for mexican drug cartels.

How can fox news, the most biased and most bullshit 'news' source, have the most viewers? are americans this naive and retarded?

The education system hasnt been reformed for over 100 YEARS. ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING ME? with all the advances in humanity recently, youre telling me we are still educating people with the same old system? Makes you think the U.S. wants to keep people stupid, hmm?

The WHO states we have the resources and technology to get every single person on earth food and water. the only thing stopping this is MONEY.

We need a movement. All 30million of us regular stoners in the U.S. need to STAND UP to this corrupted bullshit. Corporate america with their wage slaves and restrictions on our civil rights is ONLY GOING TO GET WORSE. Gas prices will ONLY GET WORSE. We have no where to go but downhill.

Theres just so many questions about what we should do and can do.

We need radical change. We need it fast. Why are americans so oblivious? Why dont they fucking care? what is it going to take? how long before they push us too far? Will they ever push us too far, or will we just lay down and take it? Im only 20 years old and im starting realize whats going on in this country. should i bail and move to another country? or should i stand up and try to fight for it?

If youve ever heard of the zeitgiest movement, its about science determining whats best for the world, not ideologies or politics. Science should determine everything. Yet were still stuck with this old system of bullshit.

end rant.

2. it can't cause awareness in newbs that think they are the first to figure things out...:D

...just razzing ya :p, welcome to the light side, (we haz cookies)!!:wave:

3. #3 bpowdas, Apr 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2011
    Cannabis isn't bad for "business" its bad for the mega corporations that run the world and hold back humanity. The zeitgeist movement is bullshit. They are for re-education camps and the same type of tyranny that the world is currently heading towards. Its just controlled opposition. They push the same exact propaganda that the un pushes. (man made climate change, depopulation, ect.)

4. Read an article the other day saying that alcohol causes tumors while marijuana decreases them.....im sure u mentioned the medical uses but there are hundreds!!!

5. make you fly. i mean you are high, but not flying.

6. 1# when i was saying buisness, i meant the mega corporations. thats what i referred to as buisness. buisness = mega corporations. you misunderstood.

#2 zeitgeist movement is based on science. what dont you understand about this. its not about tyranny or control. Youve been brainwashed or ill informed.

7. it cant smoke cannabis thats for damn sure

8. It can't make the sky snow ice cream. x[

9. become legal.

(prove me wrong cannabis, prove me wrong)

10. 1. oh, okay.

No, just watch the zeigiest videos. They push the same exact agenda as the UN. (eugenics, manmade climate change, ect.)

11. After at least 2 years of denying an empathy with the well-known author of "The New World Order", HG Wells, and many of his globalist writings, Peter Joseph admits his ideas were not too evil at all, but positive, and that people has twisted his real aims, adding eugenics and controlling the population of the world from "thin air". Joseph, creator of the trilogy "Zeitgeist", also calls those who are opposed to the idea of a one world government as "religious fanatics". At the beggining of the clip, the mind behind the so-called "Venus Project", Jacque Fresco, admits he wishes to talk before the United Nations to present his work.

Zeitgeist isn't activist, and it's not a movement. The actual purpose of Peter Joseph's work is to manufacture consent for the cashless system the international bank cabal planned a century ago.

It will push exactly the same cashless, collective society, but Zeitgeist's open atheism will be candy coated with a section on human consciousness as God. Quantum metaphysics Cabala camouflage will replace Jacques Fresco's overt assault on faith and metaphysics.

12. Cure Aids, oh wait.... O_O

13. #16 chadddd, Apr 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2011

you REALLY REALLY need to to get the fuck out of my thread and stop posting. because youre so wrong on so many levels.

Im not here to argue with you. the guy who thought of the Venus Project and is pushing for it is 95 YEARS OLD. Do you really think its some kind of elaborate conspiracy? youre fucking retarded.

look up scientism...secular humanism...this is what we should live by. This is what the movement suggests. Stop turning this thread into you being ignorant and arguing with me

14. ^ showed him :hello: lol

and it can't refill this damn cup! :devious:

15. lol yeah our governments a sham.. and they may be about to try something completely crazy, and nazi germany like... im sure you've all heard of fema camps, residential centers, in face fema has a sytem all ready for us, as soon as martial law is declared...and for some reason we're no longer "safe" to live our own lives...

16. It cant do my assignments or take my exams..... if only

17. yes the fema camps, i didnt even mention those. They are definitely planning something big.

They have created hundreds of thousands of these huge coffins and have them at fema camps all over the U.S. These coffins can fit 3-4 human bodies easily. They are pretty damn big. They are planning for the national guard and local and state police forces to control riots and shit i think. They know the economy is failing. The economy was actually set up to fail.

Recently they took out an order for 7 million dry food packages to be used for the new madrid fault if it were to hit. The new madrid fault hits every 200 years or so, its been 200 years!!! Maybe they are planning for it.

Or theres a theory that they will intentionally set off the fault line killing millions of people, and the earthquake will be so large that the mississippi river will connect the great lakes to the gulf of mexico. This will split the U.S. in half. They are planning for a huge test run in may of this year. Im staying tuned for that one...