What cannabis cup winners would you grow?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by grogro, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Looking for suggestions for upcoming indoor grow.I would like to stick to cannabis cup winners only for this grow.What 3 strains would you grow? I am thinking thseeds bubble gum,choco chunk,Mk ultra.Anyone have any experience with these?

2. Dizzy Duck for
    White Widow X Bubble Gum

mmmmmmm

3. None. I been to the cannabis cup twice. Weed is over rated.

4. then get the hell off of our forums.

back to the OP.. personally you cant go wrong w/ Jack Herrer, Northern lights, and maybe something like buddah's sister? northern lights #2 will knock you on your ass in about a toke n a half.:devious:

5. hell yeah man.

6. been dying to try tangerine dream. Vanilla kush too, although im not sure if that ever won. Currently growing SLH. so excited for that.

7. Thanks guys,keep the suggestions coming.

8. Super lemon haze is a nice plant with really nice buds and strong strong smell..

9. #9 king-kush, Mar 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2011
  10. I don't know if any of these are Cup winners and I wouldn't base my decisions on what strains win awards. I think the guy who said weed is overrated means that the designation as a cup winer is overrated. I agree with that sentiment.

Some suggestions that I have enjoyed. I do not know if any of these are cup winners, but I liked them.

Super Lemon Haze
    Sensi Star (Sensi Seeds)
    Recon (DNA)
    Sharksbreath (DNA)
    Spoetnik (Paradise seeds)
    OG #18 and OG Kush (Reserva Privada)
    Confidential Cheese (Reserva Privada)
    Tahoe OG (Cali Connection)
    Super Critical Haze (Dinafem)
    Lemon Skunk (DNA)
    Blue Widow (Dianfem)
    Jack Flash #5 (Sensi Seeds)
    Jack Herer (Sensi Seeds)
    White Russian (Serious Seeds)
    Greenhouse Thai (Greenhouse seeds)
    Tora Bora (Reserva Privada)
    Rock Lock (DNA)
    Yumbolt-47 (WOS)
    Critical + (Dinafem)
    Cheese (Dinafem)
    Northern Lights (Sensi Seeds)
    AK-47 (Serious Seeds)
    Critical Jack (Dinafem)
    Afghan Kush X White Widow (WOS)
    Sour Diesel (Reserva Privada i think)

Avoid:
    Cole Train
    Violator Kush
    White Siberian
    Dutch Passion Blueberry
    Everything from Doggies Nuts

That is all I got off the top of my head. I try to get regular seeds whenever possible, but it seems many companies are moving toward offering only feminized seeds.

Props to you for starting from seed.

11. i love how you say "our". this isnt your forum rofl. gtfo?

12. Thanks for the on topic replies everyone. Stink bomb which one stood out the most to you of those listed? King kush what did you like about the hog? thanks

13. In my opinion you cannot go wrong with NYCD. Ive grown it for two harvests now and it has treated me very well indeed

14. super lemon haze

15. vanilla kush and super lemon haze, both are top notch and very tasty. and one thing i can say about my Super lemon haze..i can definatly see why its won back-to-back cups for the past few years, these plants are frosty as hell, i have an acapoco gold from barneys farm and shes just as frosty if not more and tastes like boo berry cereal

16. SLH keeps coming up I think I'm sold on that for one of the 3.Thanks everyone keep em coming :smoke:.

17. I really liked the distinct smell The Hog had and the mouth watering taste, I miss this strain alot seems like all my town ever gets is M39 theres Fire around but you gotta really look.

18. I would def put a vote in for Vanilla Kush. I harvested one few weeks ago and its buds are just outrageously superior to the other strains I was growing at the same time. Dense, crystal-infested, great smelling...I just cant say enough about it.

As far as the Tangerine Dream goes, I heard it was all hype.

P.S. White Widow is some killer shit....

19. Super Lemon Haze is definitely a favorite. The Lemon Skunk is another good one if you like the SLH. If you are after more of a pure lemon flavor, I'd go for Sensi Star. The other two have a sweetness mixed in with the lemon smell.

Recon looks like a heavy hitter, but it is still finishing the cure so I don't know. I can tell you that oil made from some of the Recon Popcorn (BHO in a 2 ounce Tamisium extractor) is some of the strongest marijuana product I've ever ingested.

The Tora Bora is a nice pure Indica.

The Jack Herer is bomb as well.

I hope that narrowed it down a little. I'm always trying new stuff.

Stay away from the Sour Diesel if you want a low odor variety. Strong odor even in veg.

20. If you want to see some super lemon haze in progress, check out the grow journal in my sig. The latest video is with SLH.