What can you tell me about this vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by caseball2051, Feb 23, 2010.

1. Digital Vaporizer Herbal Grinder Heating Vapor Whip 00B - eBay (item 330408030383 end time Mar-02-10 13:18:14 PST)

I know its an ebay vape, i know you get what you pay for. And thats basically exactly what I am looking for. I am looking for a cheap tabletop vape.When i move out of my parents house id definitly be willing to spend the money on a quality tabletop, but its just not ideal for me at the moment.

I live at college, and put my education before my habits. I do not want this for my dorm room, but for when I am home. Spending 200ish dollars or even 150 is not really something I want to do when i am only home for the summer and random weekends throughout the year. I have a launchbox for school, for when im out of the dorm and out and about, or at a party.

If anyone has alternatives in this price range id love to hear them. will this be good for my needs?

2. I have a very simmiler one i also purchased off ebay. Like you said, you get what you pay for. That said, i like it. The only real draw i have noticed over a buddy of mines vapor bros. is the lack of tempeture control. On the vapor bros. the tempeture can be fine adjusted to get just the sweet spot. On mine you cannot. Somtimes its not quite enough, and others it will almost literaly catch the bud on fire. It gets the job done for the money.

3. I bought a very similar vaporizer off ebay for 41$ usd last week. I bought from a ebay favorite seller with 99.8% positive feedback.

Best purchase of my life, i get high as fuck off my new vape, with the same amount i used to smoke out of a pipe, its jut way more intense.

Seems to be more like an edibles high, and i love it.

4. Its worth the money to get a name brand vape just save up and get da buddha