Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what can you NOT do while stoned?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by zeventeen, Jan 28, 2013.

1. when I'm really baked I cannot for anything in this world order a fucking pizza. it ends up in me laughing uncontrollably into the receiver and hanging up. thank you to whoever created pizzahut.com :D

• Like Like x 2
  2. Pass a drug test

• Like Like x 8
  3. I can't do math to save my life lololol

4. I like that hahaha

5. Can't eat cotton candy when i'm blown! "cottonmouth" -.-

• Like Like x 2
  6. complex mathetmatics...philosphy yes...mathematics no

7. Be sober.

• Like Like x 2
  8. I've never been able to get motivated after getting high. I can't do my job high, I can't work out high (although afterwards it's a great release), and I can't write high unless I get some caffeine in my system.

9. I can do fucking anything when I'm high. I just don't. I look at it, think about doing it, and then say "fuck this, I don't really want to do this shit."

• Like Like x 5
  10. anything. if i get stoned early like a wake 'n bake i just fuck around my house or on the internet or some shit, but if i'm already out and about my day, sky's the limit.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ill tell you what I CAN do... PLAY SUPER SMASH BROTHERS BRAWL LIKE A BOSS.

• Like Like x 1
  12. another vote for math

13. Pay attention to television. I am motivated to get out in the yard or go fishing tinker with my bike or in the summer jeez I am never on the couch always so much to do outdoors even if it's just hiking.

• Like Like x 3
  14. I can't stay interested in anything for a long time, after 20 minutes of doing something I want to do something else.

15. I can't go shopping. I get so indecisive and sometimes sketched as fuck.

16. i stopped eating pizza hut after i was high as hell and on way too much of an unmentionable painkiler. had insane nausea scuffing down that pizza hut as well

17. When a certain group of my friends are together I think they literally almost kill me laughing haha So I have to leave the room to catch my breath

18. Can't do math

19. Eat 6 Saltine crackers in a minute without drinking anything.

• Like Like x 1
  20. I cannot concentrate on one task when im high...hella multitasking