Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What can you do to a narc?????

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by stoner oxy80, Jul 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WHAT CAN YOU DO TO A NARC?? I LIVE N A small town n one of the fuckers narc,ed like a year ago. tried to set up more peeps n now he,s coming around like nothing happend. i got a fam. now n don,t wanna do drastic things myself. i,m stayin clear be other peeps r hangin out with em. i think he should be held down n have narc carved into his forehead. his car got spray painted NARC on the side n he called the cops.. WTF people like this should be put outta their misery.... what do all you think???:mad:

2. how about spray paint his house this time?

3. just stay away from him and make sure all your buds do the same.

4. #4 kanadiankush, Jul 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2011
    Be the bigger man: forgive and forget bro.

orrrrr dont do things that require narcage haha

Its all water under the bridge now anyways...

p.s. like you said you have family now. You have bigger, better things to worry about.

5. well the bigger pic is i grow for myself n a couple peeps to help pay the bills it took me years to do this. but how can people forgive that action? this town is small theres not many of us.

6. no one seems to know where he sleeps?? n his car is junk anyhow he needs narc carved into his forehead as do all narcs so we can see em coming you know what your doing is illegal before you do it why bring your ferinds down with ya

7. Someone else will absolutely take care of this problem if you don't.

Me? I'd just sit back and watch.

8. No half measures

9. thats nice to think but its takin to long n he,s tryin to get back in the game of sellin wtf

10. its not really that hard... if you cant even be smart enough to find out where he lives then wtf man... your gonna do something dumb and you know what? hes gonna NARC, cuz thats what narcs do.... anyway try using the mls to find out where he lives

11. all i can say is make sure you have no trespassing signs on your property and dont associate with that dude or any of his friends. dont resort to juvenile behavior thats going to get you into trouble.

12. yeah i can,t do anything myself.. but it,s crazy how can people do this to their ferinds..???

13. You could try typing in fucking English.

14. Because some people have different meaning of friendship. Some people can just only think about themselves unfortunately...

I suppose you gotta keep your growing heavy on the dl now eh. And definitely make sure that narc never finds out about it again...

15. tell him that he's a piece of shit narc....end of story

16. Now that I know what a narc actually is, you should go Mr. Blonde on his Mr. Orange ass.

17. Talk to him and tell him how shitty the area is. Encourage all of your friends to do the same. He might actually move out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.