Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Can We Do While HIGH?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thecpk, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Get some more friends and just chill.

2. Any one got some more simple things where we don't have to buy extra stuff

3. Great song indeed.

The weed version of it lol
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTr2Oe6YVAI]Lil Flip- Im so gone(Weed Song) Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

4. Compare the size of your penises

5. Haha. Dude In The Air Tonight makes me feel so good. I feel like this song is a speech givin by a president or something before something bad happens like 2012. Crazy.

I heard biking and scooters are awesome is that true

6. You've tasted fermented donkey piss? That's nasty, beer certainly does not taste like that, it's delicious. And as for hard alcohol, that's what mixed drinks are for. But, drinking is completely different than getting stoned, so it's hard to compare the two. I like to do both, usually at the same time.

As for things to do when you're high, what do you normally like to do? Just do whatever that is when you're baked, it'll be better than it normally is.

7. Should I bring my scooter to his. And go down a hill

8. Get a skateboard and bomb some hills fuck a scooter scoot scoot.

Do some kick-turns, shove-its, and ollies, just ride, I can skate all day stoned not go anywhere in particular or do anything productive other than exercise and I have a blast doing so.

You can also make stuff outta everything where ever you may end up. For example I make seating arrangements outta ANYTHING when I am stoned, its like 3D tetris. When were out in the wooded areas I'll make little mini teepees and archways outta sticks just for fun maybe a bracelet thingy or so.

Take your high-self places.

9. I love watching Star Trek The Next Generation while high.

10. -eat on the playground
    -eat on the football field
    -eat on the roads
    -eat on the fields
    :smoking:

11. I can advocate alcohol, Alcohol talk is allowed here. Trust me, Id be pushing alot more shit on ppl than just alcohol if it were allowed.. Im a really, really bad person.

But anyways, the bolded... Notice that those are your difficulties with alcohol..

What can I say? Im sorry you act like an idiot when youre drunk... Learn how to handle yourself I guess.. I guess im just lucky i dont act like an idiot when Im drunk..

I dont puke unless Im drinking liquor for like 5 hours straight, So the puking thing doesnt really apply for me either..

Idk man, Alcohol isnt as much of a problem for a lot of people. I guess you've learned to stay away from it.

Weeds better in my average day, But when im having some friends over, i like to do a little more powerful of intoxicants. All about personal preferances

12. Awesome, can anyone recommend a walk in the fields at night!