Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what can i use to smoke out of?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Thatguythatgrows, Sep 9, 2011.

1. i know we have all been in that position with plenty of weed and nothing to smoke out of... besides the normal devices (bongs, bowls, joints, ect..) what can you come up with using normal household (or work) items to help get that thc inside? be descriptive and put pics up if you can build your device....

2. Apple pipe, man

3. here is one to start off. i know you all remember this... take a regular soda can... crush it like so, poke in some holes where the weed is to go, poke a larger hole at the rear for a carb, lay bud on top, and get high... haven't done it since high school, but it sure worked in a pinch..

Attached Files:

• weed.jpg
      weed.jpg
      File size:
      565.7 KB
      Views:
  4. yeah i was in the same situation last week

i asked my friend what i could do and he said make a pipe out of a soda can..

he said crush the middle in a little bit. (this is where your weed will sit) He said poke some holes into the caved in part. (so the smoke will get into the can..)

you inhale the smoke from the same place you'd drink out of

make a hole for where your finger will go and wah-lah...

sorry, i don't have any pictures but maybe you could look it up online. and i didn't actually try this because i found my papers

5. i have heard that is good just to do occasionally... i heard it tastes great..

6. haha yepp same idea here! just beat me to it :rolleyes:

7. use you imagination, when i was still resorting to homemade pieces i would build some sweet shit. you just have to be creative.

8. like what? i am creative... how creative are you? which smoked the best...

9. #9 Anthony777, Sep 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2011
    Making a dry bong.

Supplies..One/Two Liter Bottle, Aluminum Can, Knife.

Take the cap off of the bottle, and make a hole in the top of it, about the circumference of a pencil. Cut a square out of the aluminum can, and roll it up into a cone. Insert the cone into the hole on the cap, if done right, it should be air-tight. Next, cut a hole into the side of the bottle, this will act as an inhalation hole/carb combo.

Screw the cap onto the bottle, and load however much weed into the cone. Light the bud and inhale through the hole you made into the side of the bottle. Once it's milked, cover that hole. Now, unscrew the cap, and put your mouth on that hole. Now, the hole you made previously will act as a carb. Inhale that milk brother.

10. hey.... thats pretty good.. never heard of using the can for a bowl... that was always the problem.... finding what to use as the bowl piece. good one anthony

11. Go to the hardware store. We have one in town and the selection of hoses used to be my best friend lol.
    Step 1 - Make regular gatorade bottle bong burning a hole for a hose and a hole in the cap. Keep it smaller than the tubing you by and when you can stick it through and make it air tight. Shape a bowl out of foil
    Step 2 - Connect to the tube in the cap to another bottle. You don't have to stop lol. I've made a 4 filtered ne like that before.

I always liked to go int he bathroom and steam it up and hot box with it. Got me to another planet lol

12. Back when I didn't own a piece I always used to make tin foil pipes. Really simple, just wrap the aluminum foil around a tube shaped object like a pencil and then bend the end at a 90 degree angle and it makes a nice bowl

13. Yep, I wanted something to hit me harder, my glass bowl wasn't doing it. I dicked around and came up with that :smoke:

14. done that plenty of times... wasn't half bad... there was a time in my childhood when i even had a permanent one wrapped in tape n stuff...lol

15. You can use the headrest in a car.

16. Haha, I attempted to make a permanent bong when I first started. Used a vodka bottle, mechanical pencil tube as the stem, and a bottle cap and aluminum foil as the bowl. Had electrical tape all over it to keep it in place, and I used chewing gum to seal any holes so it was air tight.

Good times :p

17. I wouldnt do the soda can thing. They coat the tin with a thin coat of plastic so that the soda dosent seap through. Just make an apple pipe or something.:smoke:

18. ?????

19. thats pretty good... small sockets always made a good makeshift bowl for my makeshift bongs.. just add the screen from the bathroom sink and good to go..lol

20. i have heard that.... didn't hear about it when i was younger and drank a lot of soda just for a bowl.