What can I use for diffusor beads?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Wet Horse Lips, Jun 7, 2009.

1. What can I buy to use as diffusor beads besides actual diffusor beads from the head shop? I'm sure my shop does not carry them, and as of lately, they're proving unreliable in terms of getting new merchandise in.

Like, should I use marbles or something?

Any ideas?

2. yeah you can use marbles
    hell you could probably even use regualr pebbles
    but just go to some kind of pet store and get the glass beads for fish tanks, they work well

3. You can use anything, really. Glass marbles are nice because they glass, obviously. However, they might be a little big. Maybe try and find something with a little less diameter.

4. yea i just found glass beads around my house, that match my illadelph and it looks alot nicer and hits soooo much better

5. Michaels art and crafts store has mini marlbles I bought that look indentical to the Roor diffuser beads, and they come in clear and blue for $2.59

6. i've heard some horror stories about regular glass diffusor beads bouncing around and actually cracking peoples downstems. Just what i heard though but i remember someone having a site online that had glass beads for cheap in like every color imaginable.