Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What can I use for a glass gauze? (Screen)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ned Flander, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Got my bong.. The bowl needs a gauze and it didnt come with one.. I want to rip it.. I cant use nug plug as all my weed is already grinded?

2. Roll a j and smoke it through the bowl, or I don't advise doing this but you could use tinfoil.

Pipe screens are on the gc shop, real cheap too

3. Me and my friend when we didn't have a screen, we would go outside and find a tiny pebble/stone. Wash and clean it good of course before you use it. I never had any issues.

4. yeah just a real tiny stone should work or use some tinfoil as a screen I guess.

5. Find a glass bottle that you're going to throw away, break it, and find a small piece the right size for it. That's what I've used for a while.

6. I would get a pebble but I cant

7. If I know what your talking about, just go to a smoke shop and chances are they will sell screens or beads that are really cheap.

If not I guess you could use a pebble if it comes down to that.

8. I have a turbo bowl... hate it unless you fill it to the top and RIP IT....*drooling*

Just keep pouring the weed into the bowl and it will eventually stop falling through the bottom. Then pull VERY CAREFULLY.

Or get a rock. Or a temporary metal screen (but burn off the stuff from it first).

:bongin:
    I'd advise you invest in glass gauze for longterm use.

9. Damn. There is no LHS around me for about 45 miles. Thats why I got the bong online.. fuck

10. Use a stem from ur weed ?lol

11. Is there something wrong with using a piece of broken glass?

12. Sheeet. Ill see if I can find one

13. [quote name='"Havok Se7en"']Is there something wrong with using a piece of broken glass?[/quote]

Ya broken glass dust .....

14. Wash it off?