Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What can i use as an ashtray?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by erizzle55, Nov 10, 2012.

1. I dont want to flick my ashes on the ground bc im am smoking in my shed, so what common household items can i use as an ashtray? Would a small plastic container work?

2. empty soda can

3. anything with surface area that can be covered with foil.

4. your bellybutton...always works

• Like Like x 1
  5. No offense, but I feel like I could have found 10 things to use as an ashtray in the time it took you to post the question

6. ayep.

shot glass, egg cup, normal glass, top of acrylic grinder, empty soda can, a shoe lol or an empty jar? there's so many it's unbelievable.

7. I'd use an ashtray as an ashtray.

8. 20 bucks for an ashtray when I can buy a 1 dollar soda, drink it, and then use it as an ashtray?

[​IMG]

9. Really???

10. A cat.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Eat the ash, gets you so high:smoke:

[quote name='"Elechronic"']"What do you think Sarge, do you think this is paraphernalia?" "Well, it does say 'weed loading surface' on it."

12. Fuck goodwill has ashtrays for 1 dollar, how lazy you have to be to not go out and get one.

13. [quote name='"Yosh139"']

20 bucks for an ashtray when I can buy a 1 dollar soda, drink it, and then use it as an ashtray?

[/quote]

You would pay money for a new ashtray? People throw those away. Get one at goodwill.

14. Ive never paid for an ashtray and I got like 30 tucked away around here.

Still just ash on junk mail most of the time though

15. If u dono where to flick ash. At 18 then I dono what to say man

16. well you can use an (glass)ashtray infinitely, but you can only use cans 20 times and you spent the same amount of money

To OP: sometimes i like using a coffee mug or a cup

17. [quote name='"coraygc"']No offense, but I feel like I could have found 10 things to use as an ashtray in the time it took you to post the question[/quote]

Lol i was thinking something similar to this.

18. I've found myself making one out of aluminum foil, using mickey d's cups, soda cans, coffee cups, shit even the top of a cigarette box when you're too lazy to get up and find something else, hah, I meaaan...

19. Beer bottle caps happen to make good little ashtrays for a cig or two.