Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What can I use as a stash box?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by keVn, Sep 23, 2011.

1. I'm using my old cellphone box, but it's too small so I was curious as to what other things I could use as a stash box.

2. [quote name='"keVn"']I'm using my old cellphone box, but it's too small so I was curious as to what other things I could use as a stash box.[/quote]

How much stuff are you trying to put in this box? And is stealth key? Cereal box maybe? Shoe box?

3. Cereal box? Cell phone box? Come on have some STYLE!

We currently have a very nicely carved wooden box that we purchased from a flea market for 3 bucks. I believe it originally had a tea set in it. That's what I would recommend, some cool wooden box that you get at a swap meet or garage sale. They're all over the place, just look around.

OR go to a TJ Maxx, Ross or Marshalls type store, they usually have them too

4. [quote name='"WildWill"']Cereal box? Cell phone box? Come on have some STYLE!

We currently have a very nicely carved wooden box that we purchased from a flea market for 3 bucks. I believe it originally had a tea set in it. That's what I would recommend, some cool wooden box that you get at a swap meet or garage sale. They're all over the place, just look around.

OR go to a TJ Maxx, Ross or Marshalls type store, they usually have them too[/quote]

I have something like that too, a really nice cigar box. I suggested what I did cause it seems like he needs a box that people can look at and not want to open it, or care.

5. My small mason jars, my lighters, my grinders, my papers and my glass piece.
    Everything, but my bong basically. And stealth is key.

6. This sounds like a great idea, hopefully it's not out of my budget.
    I can probably just hide this wooden box, so that will be the "stealth" part I guess. Thanks.

7. [quote name='"keVn"']I'm using my old cellphone box, but it's too small so I was curious as to what other things I could use as a stash box.[/quote]

Lmao i use cellphone box too, :p looking to get something bigger also tho..

8. My Gucci shoes box works well! :)

9. I have a tin candle with pink floyd on the outside. Its cool. Just go to an antique shop and pick up a little box. Or go out and buy a stash box.

10. Do you have a PS3, Xbox, or Wii, box or something, pretty stealthy, and good size.

11. inside guitar amps, ps3's, guitars, random drawer no one uses, gp to a head shop and buy a stash soda can, inside a hollowed out book, in a matress, coat pocket and the jacket in the closet, thats just a few, be creative