Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What can i say to them

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Brock Blazer, Dec 3, 2016.

1. So we all have a group of friends that we smoke with, but i hate mine.

One guy is the typical, turns into a dickhead when he is high and acts super weird like hugs everyone, tickles people with his toes.
    Second Guy just gets too high and usually gets to high and sits outside, he tends to throw up
    Third guy is pretty cool, but the problem is they get so lazy and i end up becoming a butler for them.

btw this isnt at my house but the thirds guys house anyway...

So i when i last smoked with them, i got myself some juice, sat down, everyone asked, if i could get them all a drink, said no, they said they were too high, still said no, so they didnt drink but tried to guilt trip me, then my friend threw up outside, my friend asked if i could clean it up, its his house btw and i said no, the 1st guy also had a go at me for not cleaning it up, when i told him to do it, he said because i didnt get the juice i had to, i just said no. Then he ordered food, it came, he asked me to get it, told him to get it, said he was too high so i said too bad, missed his food and tried to get me to pay him back the money, anyway it really ruined my high? what can i say to them so i dont have to say no all the time?

2. Dude fuck these people they're not your friends. It seems like that one guy ordered food and expected you to pay for it. They sound like a bunch of manipulative assholes to me, but that's assuming they're adults. If they're under 23 or so then they're probably not aware of how shitty treat you (and that delivery driver).

If you depend on them for weed, establish a more business-like relationship with them (never stay too long when you pick up, don't act like you care about them, etc.) If you end up having to pay more for your weed because of it, fuck it!

• Like Like x 4
  3. Wow same response as my last one grow up and quit fucking with them. Your obviously the bitch boy so why would you stay in that situation?

• Like Like x 2
  4. U guy or gal? Either way their not your friends

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Lol save your weed and smoke solo until you find real friends. I've had some groups I've smoked with for 3+ years, and some that only lasted a single session and afterwards I said "screw this, these people can choke on a fat cock for all I care". Sometimes it's the personalities, sometimes I'd find myself being the guy that supplies the majority of the weed, sometimes they'd bitch when they couldn't roll (with my own bud) and then critique my blunt. I've rolled about 5-7 blunts a week for years, they last 20-25 minutes easy (solo or duo smoking). Every time I've let someone else roll them they burn up in a few rotations. I damn well know what I'm doing. That's like telling an artist that his work is shit because he wouldn't let you use his brushes and paint.

If you hate them so much then quit fucking with them. Simple as that. Don't look back, if they keep hitting you up, just ignore them.

Now if it's just something that happens once in a blue moon, I'd look over it, shit happens. Every time y'all hang out? Nahh miss me with that.

6. People who bitch about how other people roll are the most annoying fucks alive. Well actually nah there's a lot worse, but still they're some annoying cunts. It's one thing if you actually roll really bad but if not who cares? Get high, have a good time and stop being a bitch ass nigggggggggga.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Also just gonna drop this here cuz why not

• Like Like x 1
  8. Heard that man, a lot of my friends say I roll some of the best blunts they've smoked. I really don't know wtf her problem was, but I guess that's what happens when you hang with tweaked out hoes (it was a friend's friend).

Even if someone rolled up the loosest L ever with their own weed, I'd just be happy they invited me to hang out. It's not all about getting as stoned as possible... more so hanging out with good friends and then supplementing that with the herb :D, especially these days whenever your friends all live in different cities.

Ok I'm done stealing your thread OP ;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Honestly dude fuck that shit. You could tell guy 1 to quit being such a weird ass clown, you could tell guy 2 to learn to pace himself and smoke less, and you could tell guy 3 to take responsibility for shit that goes down in his house and to quit being such a lazy ass clown, but it's a lot easier to just smoke by yourself and chill without all that bullshit.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Don't smoke with ppl who blow your high. In a group, you should be laughing...with tears in your eyes and your sides hurting. You may as well smoke solo and watch a funny movie until you get better friends.

11. Get new friends