Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What can i roll with when im outta rolling paper

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by allnaturalxx420, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Im letting my friend borrow my pipe and i dont have any rolling paper :mad: so what do i use to roll

2. had a few friends use blank pages in the bible, thats all i can think of. just go buy some?

3. get a dutch

4. the starter in my car shit the bed and its a 20 min drive i dont wanna walk that far its 12 degrees outside

5. time to learn hot knifes..

6. should of got a car with a manual transmission :rolleyes:

7. Make a home made pipe or bong

8. Ah, the old push start! Wait what the fu- how do i know that. Im probably one of the few people in my country, USA that actually has one.

9. im gonna try the apple pipe thing

10. there is really no substitute for rolling paper thats a usual household item

11. Look inside an old shoebox, it always contains rolling papers

12. Apple pipe is the best/easiest way. Also, bottle bongs. But apple pipes are much easier to make.

13. Not true.
    Sometimes I make water bottle pipes while driving to school, and load it up and smoke it.

All you need is a bottle, square piece of tin foil, a tack, and a straw.

14. I love apple pipes! Fire that shit up!