Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what can i get for $10?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420Juggalo610, May 12, 2012.

1. Was wondering, .5 g?

2. .5 or a gram

3. prepare to get ripped if u only buy 10. get a dub at least

4. I wouldn't waste your time or money with a dimebag.

5. a dimebag gets you high so why not.

6. [quote name='"nb8475"']prepare to get ripped if u only buy 10. get a dub at least[/quote]

Why is everyone getting ripped off ? Either people get shitty shake wrapped in fucking tin foil (which is weird and stupid) or get oregano which deserves a kick in the nuts cuz that's just fucked up.. I've never been ripped off in my life, or received my weed in tin foil, Cali has the best weed and I usually get top quality, crystals and the whole nine :smoke: besides, there's too much weed out there to be getting fucking oregano lol

7. Buying in larger quantities will keep you higher for longer...?

dimes and dubs are simply ripoffs.

8. I usually get .7 in nug form (fuck yeah, no shake) for $10, but I don't buy fuckin' ten sacks anymore.

9. Usually .6 for a Dime.

Nowadays, I feel embarrassed asking for anything less than a half o. :snobface:

10. I'd spend forty times that and pick up a nice bag, you won't have to worry about running out for quite a while and you will get a much better deal.

11. Yes around there depending who your getting it from they might hook you up. Don't pay attention to people who say dimes are rip offs if that's all you can get go for it you'll still get high.

12. the only dime i ever bought was on las vegas blvd. in front of the riviera.

it turned out not to be weed at all, and tasted like rope.

13. Unless you have a good connect or you don't live in Portland then you'll get less than a gram.

14. You might get a gummy or something, not much else :laughing:

15. [quote name='"LeroyDankins"']Buying in larger quantities will keep you higher for longer...?

dimes and dubs are simply ripoffs.[/quote]

Explain.

16. I get .7s of dank for $10. Good .3s for $5

17. so helpful dude, im sure he's gonna go to the money multiplying machine right now

18. it is pretty self explanatory...
    your gonna pay 10 - 20 a G for 1 or 2 g's
    whereas if you spent 100$ you would get maybe 14g's or something .. (not my prices just generalizing.) so 10 = g < 100 = 15 g
    and obviously you can get higher for a longer time with 14 g's compared to 1 or 2 which wouldn't be more than like 4 sessions lol
    its pretty obvious bro I can't believe you asked for an explanation.. well there ya go

19. [quote name='"Forked Up"']I'd spend forty times that and pick up a nice bag, you won't have to worry about running out for quite a while and you will get a much better deal.[/quote]

400$ you sir are paying 200$ to much