what can i expect

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by cunderleany, Feb 20, 2018.

1. first time growing
    got the seeds from a mates bag, so not sure on strain or anything like that. they sprouted out of the soil 13 days ago and have pretty much just been getting 10-12hrs of sun most days(live in melbourne Australia) and seem to be pretty healthy to me. im going to pot up in the next couple days. just want to know what i can expect if i continue leaving them outside to 12ish hours of sun a day assuming itll still be warm weather for the next couple months here. am i likely to get any buds off these without optimum light even if i do feed them enough? i am planning on setting up for indoor grow however moneys a little tight for it at the moment. cheers

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. expect only the best, always

3. you'll get a bud but it depends on the strain ,,but it will not be very big ,,if you can bring the plants in side and maybe put them under a florescent light for another 4-5 hours it will stop them from flowering till they get a bit bigger eg; grown a few more leaf nodes you'll get better buds ,when you put them outside in to flower with the 12 hours sun you get ,,mac,,

• Like Like x 2
  4. I woulda saved seeds done homework 1st

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1