What can i do?!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by secretidentity87, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Hi guys. Any idea what i should do now ? I gave him double of dose nutrition , 2 days ago. [​IMG]

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

2. Looks like nute burn along with heat stress, lights to close ? Getting too hot ?

• Like Like x 3
  3. Too much nutes! Flush with plain PH'd water..2x-3x pot capacity..(make plans for a mess..do it in a bath tub if possible)
    Besides..HIM = Bad Mojo..

• Like Like x 3
  4. Looks like heat stress and nute burn one of mine just did that , I left for work it was fine came home to it looking worse
    And all the way dead and shriveled up rip plant , I did t even give mine nutes for a week and a half and it died that fast idk

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  5. 25-27 inch

6. I don't know I have a 450watt led light 25-27 inch from him.

7. Is it getting to cold when the lights are out ? Is the heat fluctuating to much ? What's the temp in the tent ? Is it too humid ?

8. daytime 25-27 celsius , night 20-22. Humidity 45-50%

9. Sounds perfect to me! Do the nute flush like these dudes said and try move the lights up a little see how you go

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thanks the all comments, sorry for my english...

11. What's your ph? Doesn't sound like heat stress if what you said was correct. And heat stress is usually worst right up top.

12. I tried to put some ph down at the first period but now i stopped to add any nutrition

13. It was high

14. It should be 6.1-6.5. If it changes a lot it will cause issues. But that's the best ph.

• Like Like x 1
  15. From now i just put water and wait

16. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Hi guys , still alive