What can i do?

Discussion in 'General' started by OutdoorGrowDude, Oct 30, 2012.

1. So like two months ago I let my neighbor borrow my PS3 controller and my RE5 game. I thought whatever I play my Xbox a lot more than play station. It's my only controller for that system that I have. So his bro and his gf were living next door and then they stopped paying bills and the other kid, his bro move out. Then kid I lent controller to moved upstarts with his gf to her friends apt. Okay, few days later they break up he leaves goes to wherever to stay. I said to his ex I want my stuff back so she gets ahold of him and he says he'll bring them back in a few days. Okay. Awhile goes by still nothing. He comes back to get the rest of his shit to move out completely and my mom text him while he was around asks for the shit he said he left it up there with his ex I go up and he didn't leave it there. Text him again saying he didnt leave it there and said he'll look though his shit he took to find it. That was 3 or 4 days ago. I still don't have my shit. Is this kid fucking me around? I just want my shit. Can I call the cops or take the kid to court or something?? Anything. I just want my shit back. I shouldent have to go replace my controller when he can just give it back. What can I do?

2. Curb stomp his ass.

3. get some balls, and a bat.. im just kidding, but instead of "middle manning" it with your mom and his girlfriend and whoever the fuck else isn't him, you walk up to him personally and not ask, but demand for your property back. what if he says no you ask? how about you give him a hay-maker in the kisser, and maybe one more for the road. and you depart knowing you did good, weather you leave with your stuff or not. because for the first time in your life you took a stand in life with the roots of a man. and by god thats all you can do in this cruel and sick world of depraved fiends and consumers. one love.

4. This kid runs like 280 6'2. I'm like 6'0 130 lol. He'd knock the piss out me dudes haha.

5. Yea not to mention the legal issue of assault