what can i do

Discussion in 'General' started by ddundo, Jun 15, 2012.

1. long story short i got pulled over by cops they search my car they thought i was high after hitting someones property they search me take my phone look at it and saw texts about weed and then said they found weed residue on my spare tire in trunk. thing is i had weed on top of the layer above spare tire in between 2 mats and they didnt find it i found out today after getting car back from tow. they were telling me if i tell them the truth they could u know "help me out" a little bit but i didnt say i was smoking or had it or anything. so what i thought was they found the bud in between the mats so i admitted thats all i had it was about a g. they then said it wasn't enough to give me a ticket so they would let me slide. i come home after being booked for a couple hours and parents were about to kick me out of the house after buying me a used car couple days ago cuz cops told them they found weed in car so i'm like wtf. basically i think they lied how the hell could they find residue on my spare tire when i never even put it there? and they told my parents while i was booked that they found weed in my car which is bullshit like.. are you serious these assholes lied to my parents when i had nothing. is this shit legal u can go around telling peoples parents they found drugs which wasnt even there simply because of a text wtf...