Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What can I do with...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tits Mcgee, Mar 25, 2012.

1. A gram of horrible shake? Picked up some skywalker from the dispensary the other day and they threw this in, I mean it's absolute dog shit, but there must be SOMEthing I can do with this gram. Any suggestions GREATLY appreciated.

2. Smoke it and stop bitching. I'm sure some kid in Uganda would be happy as shit with that shake

Be grateful for what you have

3. It's as potent as my front lawn, get off my ass.

4. Mix it with something potent, and then smoke it? What the hell else are you going to do with it?

5. Gee, I don't know, maybe that's why I came here.
    What's with the high cuntiness levels?

6. because your asking what you should do with weed. when we said smoke it you said no. lol. whats there left to do?

7. Shitty edibles? Save it till you have enough and decide to make qwiso?

8. Now we're getting somewhere, how much is enough for qwiso?

9. like i said =P, edibles haha, thats the only other thing to do. i mean or you could lace the bastard up with some pcp lmfao thatll really have him trippin balls.

10. like a quarter at least to get any decent amount

11. Sell it and use the money to buy some real dank kush

12. blunt.

/thread

13. make some firecrackers real quick unless you can vape