Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what can i do with vaped bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by panflake, Apr 23, 2010.

1. what can u do with the bud after its vaped

2. Sell it to your friends when they are in desperate need of a dube lol. No thats not nice, throw it out IMO

3. you could bake it into something

4. sell it as mids to dumb people..jk

5. I tried smoking it before and it taste like assholes and ball sweat. Not sure if I would want to eat something with that taste.

6. no shit, most weed tastes pretty bad, thats why you bake it into something like brownies....

7. I would only smoke it if you are desperate. I say this because it doesn't really taste good and isn't very potent at all. I've heard that vaped weed retains about 10% of its original THC content, so even the best vaped chronic won't be much better than schwag.

But with this being said, I've found lots of uses for vaped weed during my fiening days.

Smoke a lot of bowls (I mean a lot)
    Smoke a personal blunt of it (definitely a good flavored blunt)
    A couple joints will work well.
    Brownies? (havn't tried this, probably tastes like shit and might make you sick)

I would recommend the personal blunt. I was pretty blazed the couple of times after smoking a fatty of some vaped mids. If you're set on smoking vaped weed, then I would turn your vape on a low setting to conserve the small amount of THC that you can.

Most weed tastes bad? That's a new one. :rolleyes:

8. My weed cookies taste amazing, not sure what yer talking about :smoking: I'm just saying you'll have that really stick taste to it if you try and make it into butter.

9. toss it. Or sell a quad of it for 20 bucks to a friend. not worth the effort of smoking

10. you completely missed my point

11. iso wash it and eat/smoke it.

12. Just hold on to it. I have about 3 ounces of vaped bud saved up. You can:

-Cook with it. You'll get the most potency, and it's the healthiest.
    -Vape it again. You can get a few good hits off of a bowl. You'll need a lot more obviously.
    -Smoke it. Last resort. Most damage to your lungs for least benefit of herb. You know you're fiending when this happens.

13. I'd make brownies or firecrackers.

14. Easiest thing I've found is to extract it with alcohol. Put a shot of something in a glass, add as much vaped bud as possible, and crush/stir it around a bit and let it sit for a few minutes. Then strain it and mix it with something, cause it's gonna taste like ass on its own.

I used Goldschlager and mixed it with apple cider, and while it wasn't exactly tasty, it wasn't unbearable, and it gave me a fairly powerful knockout kind of high. CBD/CBN (indica stone feelings) vape off at higher temps than THC, so you won't get high so much as like distinctly couchlocked. Great way to put yourself to sleep IMO.

I would imagine it'd taste a lot better if you used cognac or brandy, but idk what you could mix those with...

15. Mix it in Peanut Butter?

16. Make some yummy edibles (brownies, cookies, peanut butter, etc.). I save all the vaped weed my GF and I use. Plan to make some brownies once I get enough.

Check the incredible edible herb section for tons of good recipes!

17. put it thru a gravity bong, guy. if you have a lot you can hotbox a room. you dont even have to take all those hits into yourself, just keep loading huge bowls and filling the room with smoke, hit it when you want.

its fun to play in all that smoke.

18. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCuFMc7VNmA&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

"Look all dat smoke dood"

19. #19 Goldmine, Apr 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2010
    yea i mean hes using real weed, but it works with weed thats been vaped to the max but will still burn... the smoke is harsher, but it still fucks you UP

i personally am not a fan of using vaped bud for edibles anymore bc i never get the results i want (in terms of potency)and its just a waste of time and resources. lower grade, unvaped weed is better for that.

20. dont listen to all these people telling you to either smoke or throw away your vaped herb because there is a lot you can do to it...make cannaoil, cannabutter, brownies, some qwiso hash, a tincture of golden dragon with some everclear...there are a lot of possibilities and throwing it away is a huge waste...it may not have much thc left but its still got a lot of cbc/cbds so enjoy man, i suggest trying a method i listed but deffinitely DONT throw it out