What can i do with this?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by subspacer21, Sep 3, 2013.

1. Hi guys. I am actually not a beginner as ive grown a few times in the past, indoor and out. But it was a while back. 10 years at least.

This summer i had the country house all to myself and thought id give it another go. It all started when i potted three nice seeds a friend procured in pots on my city balcony. Two of the plants were doing very well so i packed them up and took them to the country (where theyre doing great, though ones a hermie).

One was weak so i left it on the balcony, just for shits and giggles. The builders working construction across the street seemed to find it amusing.

It only really started growing in late july, what with only 4 hours or so of direct sunlight. And after sexing i chopped off a bunch of clones to give away, so i never expected it to be anything other than an ornament.

But now, it seems to be making some progress towards flowering, its vegging faster and growing some tiny pc buds. My question is, what can i do to get some spliff out of it, considering that i just want to leave it on the balcony.

Its growing in generic soil from the store, mixed with generic fertilizer. Ive given it two flushes which seems to have started the new growth spurt.

So what can be done?

Attached Files:

2. Give it some real food and let it finish.  Should get at least a little bud out of it when all is said and done.

3. She needs nutes.

Keep her where she is or move her to a spot with more direct sunlight.

You shouldnt move her indoors, she will most probably hermie if u do.

4. Ill just use some generic liquid nutrients then. But i was also thinking of maybe adding a bulb out of sight below it (putting it above would be taking the piss). I assume the extra lums should help a little, especially since it looks like a rainy autumn here in Moskva.

If yes, i assume it should be in the 2000-4000 range?

5. 2700K is bloom spectrum. Won't hurt if you can manage it.

6. It looks so big, I'm not sure than adding a bulb somewhere out of sight would really do anything.  Although a small light might be enough to stop it from flowering if the daylight hours are short, unless you're going to get a couple of hundred watts shining on the bits that are growing (i.e. right above it), I can't imagine it making any difference to its actual growth.

I mean, sit on your balcony on a cloudy day and read a paper.  Now turn on a light that's not basically right above you.  Unless it's practically night time or it's a big light, I can't imagine those extra lumens having much impact.  If you can move it a bit so it gets more direct sun on the clear days, I think that's a much more profitable idea.