Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What can I do with this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheBeatles420, Mar 12, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am running out if grass and this is oil from my pipe. It is in a half a pill case.

I don't want to smoke it because it'll fuck up my throat and lungs.

Sorry for webcam quality pics, didn't feel like looking for a camera.

EDIT: it is almost a year old (the oil)

2. Is it oil or resin?

3. looks like resin...gross to smoke alone... but will work

4. Not worth the headache.

5. Idk, can you ISO wash it?

6. I have no idea what that means, please enlightenment me. :D

7. all u can do is smoke that. deff dont try and eat it lol

iso would be a brilliant idea. how much weight is there? the yeild would be small but it might be worth it.

8. just like somebody else said, it looks like resin. you can smoke this, but it will taste like shit and be very harsh. i wouldnt do it, because its just very bad for you.

9. I think it is about 8-9 grams and it is oil from my pipe, it'll melt and turn to liquid if I heat it up.

10. Shake it up with some high-proof isopropyl alcohol, strain, and let evaporate. You'll have "hash"

11. Pure resin hits are gross, they'll get you high, but obviously not as good of a high as bud.

If you are going to smoke resin, I recommend qwiso to make it a bit better.
    It'll still be shitty resinous hash, but you'll at least be getting rid of some of the nasty shit from the resin.

12. Resin isn't that bad. Suck it up.

13. [quote name='"petboy455"']Resin isn't that bad. Suck it up.[/quote]

This! Idk why people hate it so much

14. Idk if you can do an iso wash with resin and get anything worthwhile.

Maybe if you tried a bho run with it because butane is a much better solvant than iso. Although iso is easier to do.

I would just smoke the resin dude don't try to refine it

15. Looks like turd man. just buy more weed.

16. thats not oil man its resin, it gets deposited on the side of your pipe when the smoke passes through, if your fiending hard and you have nothing else to smoke light it up, it sucks but it gets you high

17. Toss it out and don't forget to wash your hands.

18. Resin is my friend, I'm always short on weed and when I wanna get buzzed I just light up some resin and I'm all good, never had any harm come from it.

19. I don't see what's wrong with resin as long as you've only smoked high grade through your piece. I usually sprinkle some resin on my joints to make them last almost as long as a blunt.