What can I do with stems?

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Arsenyte, Sep 2, 2016.

1. I know there have been some threads about stems, but I couldn't really find clear information.
    I'm tryna figure out what you can do with stems (edibles, collect kief, oils, tea, etc)
    And if it is true that smoking stems really gives you headaches or if that's just a myth.
    Also , out of all the things you can do with stems, what will get me the most toasted :love-m3j:

Thanks for the help

2. #2 Storm Crow, Sep 2, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
    Simplest way- if you have a big bunch of stems, throw them in some high proof vodka! Let soak for a week or two. Then strain, and either drink as is, or you can evaporate it down to a goo that can be mixed with dry cannabis to give it more oomph!

Some folks get headaches from stems, others don't. I don't, but stems have a nasty, sort of metallic taste to them. :p Vodka's a better choice.

Granny

• Like Like x 2
  3. I was gonna suggest that ^^

The headache thing is different for everyone... it's never bothered me before. If anything I'd either save em to make oils or do the vodka/everclear

4. How do you make oils?

5. The only way you'd have enough is if you were cultivating your own plants and had a literal fuck ton of stems. ISO washing would be the easiest/dirtiest way to do it

6. I wouldn't recommend the vodka method because thc has to be heated up to get any effects, but you can always throw them in a fat bowl :bongin:

7. Make tea! I looked up how to do it and the simplest method may not get you nearly as fucked up as smoking but for me it still produces a calm body high.