What can I do with small amount of vaped buds?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by awhatzable, Sep 25, 2015.

1. #1 awhatzable, Sep 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2015
    What should I do with 2 - 5 grams of vaped bud ? I usually smoke it but I want to stop smoking. I'm not sure if its enough to make edibles.

2. I always save mine thru out he week and on sundays I eat it about two spoons of avb into some yogurt is great

3. Don't stop smoking. What are you talking about? What's the problem, man?

4. #4 puddleglum, Sep 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2015
    5 grams is plenty for a tray of brownies, in my experience. I usually use 4g for 16 brownies (0.25g per brownie) and just grind it up and add it dry to the brownie mix.

The other thing I sometimes do is just eat-as-I-go right out of the vape. As in, vape a bowl, eat it. Vape another bowl, eat it. etc.

5. As in he is trying to just vape now since it is healthier for you than smoking.

I usually put an O of vaped but in a batch of brownies and cut the pan to 16 brownies, roughly 2 gs per edible. I would personally mix like 2 grams in some peanut butter and munch it down on a sandwich or crackers or something

6. Look into some firecracker recipes. They are a quick and simple edible. Or you can literally just eat it raw or mix it into whatever you want.

7. Grind it fine and put it in some 00 capsules. Take three and hold the fuck on.

8. i made a dozen AVB cookies one time from 20grams.

needless to say they tasted like that popcorn burnt vape smell. disgusting, almost to the point of throwing up, but i managed to eat all 12.

most intense high of my life. was stoned for 2 days straight and had to call in sick to work.

they work. but their not yummy