Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What can i do with my resin

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rustybonghit, Oct 2, 2009.

1. so im cleaning my pipe its hagerd as fuck theirs resin oil coming from the bottom of my bowl pack coming out and bubiling when i smoke out of it and its not clear anywear now i smoked resin meny times before but i was wondering if anyone knows of anything els its good for? i like the high i get from resin but the only thing i dnt like is the taste can i do anything about that, and is their anything els that can make it not as oily i wrap little balls in flavored rolling papers and then just use a bong or pipe to smoke it. If u guys know anything els that would be of use to me let me hear it im all ears :D

2. collect a lot of it and make some icing for a cake

:D

3. i have a bunch but im not icing anything with it no way ...............

4. Make into little balls that are a tad bigger than the hole in the pipe. Put just over hole and vhuala.

5. i've always thought the best use for rez is to ISO wash your pipe really well (with just ISO, no water or salt), then strain the dirty ISO through a coffee filter (to remove the solid material) onto a plate or dish and let it evaporate; and voila! simple, cheap and dirty ISO hash--just scrape it up from the plate and use at your whim :wave:

6. Hash hash hashhhishh!

7. I throw mine out.

8. Throw it out, it's gross. I think it's mostly just carcinogens and the cannabinoids that give you the stoned/burntout feeling. That's what I heard anyway.

9. THrow it away. There is no reason for any one to smoke resin. The high from it is not even enjoyable.

10. I'd trash that shit. Nasty stuff.

11. I don't mind resin, i barely smoke it but i do hand it out to my buddies who adore it. I do smoke dank only so my resin is top notch. I say just smoke it, maybe cover it with a juicy jay or even lace a cig with it.

12. i agree trash that shit. the highs not even worth it

13. bless you

14. this^^^

15. Whenever im dry on bud and lets say dont have cash flow for some fresh reefer (college student), i always smoke res. Same way with the balls of rolling papers.

My advice is just smoke a cigerette with the res and u wont hate the taste so much

16. LMFAO good idea lol

17. Completely opposite for me, resin is a shitty head high. Stoned high is awesome imo, indica ftw!

18. throw it in the bong and fire up