Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What can I do with my bowl?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bdk2jw, Aug 26, 2013.

1. Okay so right now I have my bowl and all the weed I have is shakes. It's so annoying I can't smoke without getting little pieces of burnt weed/regular weed in my mouth. It has no spot for a filter what do I do?

2. Buy a normal screen, or jax screen. Find a screen in sink faucet. If no, find a small pebble that can sit over the hole but not block complete airflow.

3. If you can't figure it out, stop smoking now! You have no business getting high.

4. #4 bdk2jw, Aug 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2013
    what!! thats fucked up is it really that bad

wait why did i take this seriously / care? wtf

seriously WHY DID I CARE

5. Because you realized how stupid the question was that you asked. Grow up and start thinking for yourself.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. forreal, just pack the weed and pull from the pipe in a way to prevent pulling any particles through, it really just takes common sense and a little bit of practice; unless the hole in your bowl is oddly large there should never be any need for a screen; but if you absolutely can't figure it out that'll fix ya right up.