Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What can i do with it?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Gag On Grass, Jun 5, 2006.

1. well, i found this cool tinted glass bowl in my basement, and i figured i'd try and make something out of it, but i'm not sure what. Any ideas?

2. maybe get some pics so we can know what you are talking about? :)

3. sure, gotta post pics of my j later anyway, but need my printer first, digicam sucks when it's missing the cord :p

4. Well then describe it in great detail. The reason I'm confused is because you said I found a bowl, what can I make out of it. At first, I thought you ment bowl as in a pipe, but then you wouldnt need to make anything out of it. If it is a pipe, you smoke out of that. If it is a bowl for soup and cereal, there is not a whole lot you can do but hold soup or cereal.

5. u could get baked and stare at it

6. Lmao +rep for making me laugh.

7. hey, sounds like an idea, i'll go do that right now :p

But, it's like a round bowl, oddly enough :p

8. +rep indeed.. you made me chuckle too:hello::hello:

9. just use it as an ashtray

10. Or u can make a gigantic bowl for ur weed and then a huge bong where u can just stick ur head in?

11. Ahhaa. Nice. :smoking: