Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What can I do with an 8th

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Verb1, Sep 28, 2011.

1. So I was interested in baking but I only have an 8th of some top shelf herb I was wondering if I could make a whole jar of weed peanut butter with this amount

2. i wouldn't use dank in edibles, it always seems to be wasteful.

if you insist, grind it up to get out some keif that you can use then put it in something to bake.

and i could take a gram and put it in a 10 gallon bucket full of peanut butter, so you could make a whole jar of weednut butter, but mine just wouldn't be very potent.

3. u should use mids for edibles man. smoke the dank

4. But if using dank wouldn't I just have to use less? I've always eaten some pretty good brownies from my club so I wanted to try and make my own but I wasnt sure about how much weed u would need for some potent baked goods... Also would it be a good idea to bake with hash as opposed to weed

5. qwiso qwiso qwiso !!!!!!!!

6. Lolwut? You dont even deserve a palmface. Smoke that eighth

7. I usually use about an eighth per batch of brownies and I only need one to feel it.. I'd say it should get you 5-6 highs, but idk how much you'll need to eat.. I'd use half a jar of peanut butter.