what can I do with 5 males?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Crutch, Feb 20, 2009.

1. In my opinion... Throw them outside, let them maure, cut them and use the leaves for...

1. Make a shit load of cannabutter.

2. Take the trimmings, throw them into a blender, take the shake and throw it into a pyrex dish full of 90% iso... You'll get a shit load of nice hash.

3. Roll a bunch of leaf joints... Seriously, you'll get like hundreds of joints. You could probably be smoking joints non stop for a few days.

4. Try something crazy... Roll an ounce of leaves into a single blunt, or pack gram bowls of leaf.

There are plenty of things you can do, now its up to you whether you want to smoke it, or waste it.

2. Also, if its a good strain you can use the males to get seeds... People pay up to $200 for 10 seeds, you could start selling them .

3. Thats cool man better safe than sorry when you want pure sinsemilla, yeah the mango im growing has some nice flowers so far, shes 3 weeks into flower, how are your ladies doing?

4. God damn sausagefest you had going there..

5. oh shit crush, i feel your pain. trust me just shit can the males asap. this is a female dominant society. when i grow from seed i use 3 x as many seed as i want. this way i can pick the best of the crop. good luck in your next crop. just keep on smoking baby

6. If you smash the stocks, and peel them, you can make those hemp bracelets the hippy kids always try to sell at the head shops!

7. Bukakke.

Sorry, i'm in a lame joke kind of mood.