Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What can I do with 10g of low mids?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nathan, Nov 8, 2011.

1. #1 Nathan, Nov 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2011
    I got 8g of shitty mids and 2g of decent mids for $25. The bad nugs taste horrible in my spoon and it sucks smoking them. I'll post a pic later. Any ideas? I'm not really sure why I got it, my friend wanted to split a half O so I said fuck it might as well. Should I cook with them?

Attached Files:

2. throw them away.

3. #3 Nathan, Nov 8, 2011
    ^They're not that bad haha

4. glycerin, bho, iso, tincture, or one tasty ass batch of brownies :smoke:

5. #6 Bundermeyer, Nov 8, 2011
    Haha I'm just playin. I'd prob smoke it all at once EDIT^Yes. I can't wait to make a tincture. And that QWISO looks sick

6. Roll a fat blunt or joint, make edibles, hash, QWISO.

7. Grind up the 8gs...roll as many FAT joints as u can...sell them...buy better weed :)

8. Qwiso that shit. Or just smoke it but if it tastes terrible...

9. Two decent blunt/joints, then make a fair dose of canna-oil with the rest! Done and done.

10. i would just cook all that dirty shit up into some tasty brownies:smoke:

11. Is that even weed?

12. Pic is up but my good camera is downstairs so I used my phone:smoking:. Good thing I still have some kush left....

Edit:Shitty pic hahaha whatever it's just a pic of size, if I took it out of the bag and used my good camera it would look way better.

13. Make hash or edibles :).

14. make hash dooood

15. looks like dark lettuce and cut up grass :X

16. Not at all dude....