Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Can I Do To Stop This?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Casper The Don, Jun 14, 2012.

1. Ever since I got off my t break, every time I smoke shortly after I fall into a deadly sleep.. I mean it's uncontrollable, I can wake up, hit the weed, wait about thirty minutes, and will fall right back asleep. This shit is really fuckin up my days as I can't smoke to function and I can't function without smoking.

2. All I can say is smoke at night. Or try a different strain?

3. Are you smoking indica?

4. OP YOU ARE SMOKING AN INDICA

Indica's are ment for night time use. They make your muscles relax and make you tired and sleepy almost like a narcotic stoney type feeling

Sativa's when you smoke, makes you up beat, energetic and you just want to do stuff and have fun! Its the complete opposite of Indica bud!

If its knocking you out that hardcore odds are who ever grew the strain grew an 100% Indica and they harvested later, which means amber trichs. Amber trichs induce an even stronger sleepy type feeling.

Try learning the difference between Sativa and Indica (looks and texture etc)then go find you some SATIVA!!!

Indica

Bubba Kush

[​IMG]

Sativa

[​IMG]

5. wish i had some nice amber triched indica right about now haha, i need some knock-me-out bud

6. drink a red bull or monster that will wake you up

7. Take a toke and don't sit down! Get up and do something.

8. Don't smoke as much. You're tolerance obviously went back down, so cut the amount back down. I can smoke Indicas and still get shit done, although Sativas do give me more energy. You just need to find your zone of productivity again.

9. Indicas aren't "Meant" for nighttime use. Weed isn't meant to do anything but be a plant.

Everyone's different though. I think it's a tolerance issue because of his break not a genetics issue. I'm sure hes been smoking for a while, i'm doubtful hes never smoked Indica before. If it was indica that was the problem, I'm sure he's have ran into this problem before. But no, he's just running into it now, which means it has nothing to do with strain. Personally Sativa and Indica effect me the same.

10. You can try to get a higher tolerance and that will take the edge off of the effects you're dealing with. if not just drink 1 or 2 big glasses of coke, that will definitely keep you awake.

11. OP, Odds are that this is a result of a t-break. Can I suggest you try...
    a) A different Strain
    b) Less quantity of bud per time you smoke and work you way back up.
    :)

.........You can tell apart Indica and Sativa strains? :confused::confused::confused:

:smoking:

12. Try a starbucks doubleshot like the cool canned ones. I keep a couple in my fridge and my friends and I just down 1 each while we smoke and it keeps me up for a couple hours quite well.

13. Smoke shittier weed lol. Just kidding, just pop open a energy drink (Rockstar's my favorite) and drink some of it 5-10 mins before you smoke. then continue drinking until empty lol.

14. Be active instead of laying in bed dumping ashes into a bottle cap because you don't feel like going to get the ashtray.

15. he means in a medicinal way

16. Well it is quite known that indicas are "meant" for night time use because of there properties. I dont know about you but i find it quite difficult going to bed if i smoke sour D before bed. But if i smoke bubba kush before bed all i want to do is relax and sleep no matter how awake or alert i was before smoking the indica.

Also maybe he isnt in a MMJ state. Therefore not able to get a wide variety of strains. I know people who strictly only grow sativa's they hate indicas. I know people that grow strictly Indicas they hate sativas because sativas provide them little to no physical pain relief for their cancer because sativas mainly effect the mind as indicas mostly effect the body.

A lot of possibilities.

Bottom line....?

OP learn the difference between Indica and Sativa and let us know what kind you have been smoking

17. The only way you said this is because you've done it before :cool:.

18. I can only get indica sadly :(. i was able to get sativa before and its SO much better in my opinion, is there any way to get the sativa high from indica?

19. [quote name='"MrxNiceGuy"']OP YOU ARE SMOKING AN INDICA

Indica's are ment for night time use. They make your muscles relax and make you tired and sleepy almost like a narcotic stoney type feeling

Sativa's when you smoke, makes you up beat, energetic and you just want to do stuff and have fun! Its the complete opposite of Indica bud!

If its knocking you out that hardcore odds are who ever grew the strain grew an 100% Indica and they harvested later, which means amber trichs. Amber trichs induce an even stronger sleepy type feeling.

Try learning the difference between Sativa and Indica (looks and texture etc)then go find you some SATIVA!!!

Indica

Bubba Kush

Sativa

[/quote]

Lol "Farmacy"

20. Try just smoking at night after 6pm