Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What can I do to improve my smoking habbits?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by John The Lute, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Hey! I've been reading these forums for a while now, but just decided to sign up a couple minutes ago to get your guys opinion on this. And I do plan on staying around, this is a great forum!

Anyway, When I smoke at home, I have to conceal it from my parents and sister. Luckily, I have an attic room. (2 full-finished rooms with a stairway separating me and my family.) I used to smoke out my window fan, but I took it out as it is getting really cold out at night. Usually, I go into one of my rooms and smoke on my bed with a blanket over me and exhale through a home-made sploof (water bottle with the end cut off and dryer sheets inside). I copnsider my method pretty pre-cautious, but my sister still has caught on to me smoking, she can smell it from her room downstairs! As I find incense to be a huge give-away, I just spray my room down in spray deodorant after I am done toking. Does anybody have any ideas to improve my method? Thanks!

And once again this is a great forum!

2. Welcome to GC :D

I used to use deodorant but it didn't really work. You should try something that eliminates the smell, not just covering it. And if incense work well, don't just burn them when you toke. That would be obvious.

I've heard carbon sploofs work better than dryer sheets but I have no personal experience with that.

3. If you have a window in your room.

1.Get an empty water bottle

2. Cut the bottom end off.

3. Open your window up and put the middle of your water bottle on where the window is going to close.

4. Close window (which in essence is smooshing the middle of the water bottle) and leave just barely enough space for the smoke to release out the window.

Just take hits and then blow it out through the water bottle.

4. Thanks! And what would work well to get rid of the smell? I know Febreze says it does but is that true?

Thanks for the idea! That won't work in my case, as the windows have been sealed for the winter in my house (I should have mentioned that, sorry.)

5. If you absolutely want to lower the smell factor, consider a vapouriser.
    Also, stinky fabric softener helps. Keep those little bags of it around.

6. wow..ive never thought of smoking in my attic..ill have to try it sometime

7. make a sploof like this... it will work

1. find a pepsi bottle and dryer sheets and paper towel
    2. remove cap of bottle
    3. stuff in dryer sheet, then paper towel, alternating until stuffed full
    4. use knife to cut ~five 1/4 inch holes on sides by the bottom of bottle
    5. toke and blow smoke into mouth of bottle
    and if it still seems to smell like smoke just blow air thru it a few times afterwords

and if u want a spray use ozium, it actually neutralizes smoke, but it is very strong smelling