Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Can I Do To Get Scary High Again?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by planehopr, May 16, 2014.

1. I have smoked every day for years.  I don't get really high anymore and I try to use the better stuff.  I'm scared of a T break.  In otherwords, rather that stop, I keep smoking more and more,  How long do I have to go without before I can get really high, even scary high again.  It has been so many years since I experienced weed as a novice.  I live in CA and have my med card, so access to good potent strains isn't a problem.

2. honestly, stopping for even a few months will get you amazingly high again. though, i honestly take huge breaths and hold my smoke in for minutes though. every hit, for a blunt or a bowl, you'll get faded. just take a big hit, and when you go to complete the inhale, inhale as sharply and strongly as you can until your lungs are completely full and can take no more. then close your eyes and wait for the waves to overcome you, exhale, repeat. i've been a daily smoker for years now, and i still get uber faded with a lot of holding in haha.

a huge lung capacity helps this greatly.

• Like Like x 6
  3. I will have to review my technique.  I suspect I may waste smoke.  I'll work on that.  Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  4. i actually noticed for a while that i did too. it's very easy when you're smoking a blunt/bowl/joint/etc to the face to forget how much you're actually using. why do i need to hold this puff in when i have the rest of this blunt?

i don't like to sound stingy, but sometimes i do just that. i roll a blunt, take six or ten hits that i hold in for the longest time, and realize that i'm faded as fuck with three quarters of a blunt left. haha don't take it for granted, although it's easy to do.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Holding your breath does get somewhat of a rush, but I cant help but think thats mostly from the short term oxygen deprivation and then a huge inhale of fresh air to refill your lungs gives you a headrush. and that throbbing face feeling lol

• Like Like x 12
  6. Try smoking concentrates dude, they get the job done when I'm seeking a stronger high.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Make edibles and eat a bunch of them! That always works for me! Sometimes the high can be too intense so you gotta be careful not to eat too too much

• Like Like x 1
  8. T break... Or get a grinder if you don't already and get kief. And just do a hella kief bowl.

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. Dabs

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yeah if you haven't been dabbing, that's where you need to go. You can knock yourself out or silly with dabs

• Like Like x 1
    Being a seasoned smoker myself, I'd just like to mention that after approximately 5-6 seconds your body will take in all the cannibinoids it's able to retrieve from the herb, and further holding your breath is causing nothing more the oxygen deprivation and that "wave" you are feeling are most likely cells dying/perishing due to the lack of oxygen your body needs to breath.

I know that holding smoke in to an exent will optimize the high you want, but holding it in for any more then 5-6 seconds will only hurt your mind/brain funcitionability long-term. Being a younger smoker I used to always think holding it in for extended amounts was smart, but after doing the research I can see I caused more damage to my body then anything by depriving my mind of oxygen, especially when I'm taking medication that alters that mind.

Just some helpful advice! I see you say you are a long-time smoker so it may be useful information to pass on to you. Happy Toking!

• Like Like x 8
  12. #13 dablife247, May 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2014
    If you really want to get scary high i can suggest a few things. I have been smoking every day for a few years aswell and ran into this problem. What i started to do was dab now let me give u a warning if it does not smell good do not smoke it. Wax is a very dangerous thing to smoke if u have not gotten the proper education on what you should smoke vs what you shouldnt. IMO do not buy wax off the streets or if you do not live in LA SAC or the Bay do not get it from a delivery. Best thing you can do for wax is buy it from a dispensary that carries a well known highly respected extraction companies product.
    If you are down with edibles i would suggest buying Korova brownies/cookies. I DO NOT CARE HOW MUCH U SMOKE DO NOT BUY ANYTHING MORE THAN THE 5 DOSE YOUR FIRST TIME. I bet i have smoked better bud and more if it in my life so far and i smoke award winning concentrates on the daily so trust me when i say this do not even thing about eating anything more than the 5 dose your first time. IDC if you say u cant get high of edibles that what i thought until i got these. For your first time if u can find them i would suggest u take a 3 dose this would probably get you so stoned that it will hurt for about 4-6 hours. DO NOT DRIVE OR DO ANYTHING THAT REQUIRES YOUR TO BE ON YOUR TOES WHILE ON THESE. You WILL end up hurting yourself or someone else these are EXTREMELY potent and will fuck you up.
    Other than those two things i cant help you even if you dont smoke weed for a while you will still never get that same high u got your first 30 times smoking. It is simply not going to happy as your body has experienced the high before many times and you will not get the extreme euphoric feeling that you used to get. I smoked for 3 years did not smoke at all for 1 year came back and that same high did not come back. Taking a t-break will decrease your tolerance but again your not going to ever be that high again.

• Like Like x 2

that's good to know. i've been tokin' for a few years consec now and i've yet to hear  that... it's good to know for future reference. thanks boss!

14. if you wanna get the virgin high to the point where it becomes almost overwhelming, simply take a few shots of your favorite hard alcohol, wait for it to kick in, then smoke. Thc is soluble in alcohol so having both of them in your bloodstream multiplies the effect. if you wanna go one step further, eat a couple mangos with your alcohol and you will get even higher when you smoke

15. Eat a half dozen weed brownies. That'd be pretty fucking scary.

• Like Like x 7
  16. Waterfall bong in a huge glass piece will get you scary high just hold in the whole bottle of smoke in for at least 5 sec and proceed to coughing a lung out sit down and enjoy the high that will hit you like a freight train.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. if you mean intense by "scary" then you might be interested in eating a bunch of edibles or trying concentrates.

18. or you could get a headache and pass out

19. Edibles.  /endthread

:bongin:

• Like Like x 1