What can I do for bugs..?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BTNH-krayzie420, Jun 30, 2017.

1. give us more pics homey...good ones ..so we can help...the more the merrier

good luck and good grows

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk

2. I
    I don't see why it wouldn't....it kills all bugs I know of. It's cheap and easy and quick

3. You know what lights just went out but first thing in the morning I'll snap a couple pics and show you what I got goin on for sure.

• Like Like x 1
  4. And thank you for the help everyone!

5. I like to do a systematic along with spraying the leaves, been using science nature products SNS 217 etc. I also hit em with a fogger every 3 days just a couple quick squirts you want to use more than one product and rotate them every 3-4days especially if you have spider mites although i had a harder time getting rid of thrips last cycle, dang tangerine dream was a magnet for thrips the sour diesel right next to them had zero damage.. make sure you are bug free for a week or more before flipping

• Like Like x 1
  6. What do you mean a fogger? Sorry if it's obvious I'm all baked

7. Tell me what you guys think :)

Attached Files:

8. plant looks OK...do get some better lighting though...that won't cut it if you want to flower!! the small chewing I see on the one leaf looks like you a had a thrip in there having breakfast...but aside from that looks OK.

good luck and good grows keep us posted

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk

9. You know what's crazy is those squiggly lines on that leaf are in quite a few places and have been there since two weeks into veg and I never thought much of it. I have a mars 300 on the way as we speak also just for flower so I hope that will help. My next grow I will focus on more lst and all that. Just trying to get the hang of it for now.

10. Well it's been 4 days I believe since I used the neem oil. While it definitely slowed them down for a couple days they have come back and are beginning to make another run for their money. I followed up today with an insecticide, sprayed her down pretty good so we will see the effects over the next couple days. I will be using a spinoside concentrate in another four days as kind of the grand finale and hopefully that will finish them off. Still no major damage but if left untreated I would be done for :/ I will keep updated for anyone else with a thrip/aphid problem.