Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Alcoholism What can I add to my medical carts, live in NY, most still use PEG

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by icerook8, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Ok, for 48 bucks I can get a 1ml cart, 250mg strong, 20:1 THC to CBD, needless to say tastes like crap, I can deal with it, but just ordered sirynges for oil, hopefully coming up with a way to perhaps buy 10 carts, so that's 10mL for 480 flat. The question is can I simple add flavor, or is it a process that includes alcholol and heating and all that, I am just looking for added taste.

Any help would be great, NY sucks, I know, I can get the PEG free .5mL 400mg ones for $72 bucks, they are the best carts Ive ever had and I have had plenty but don't want to spend so much, any tips?